Dr. Ganchi is a Great Plastic Surgeon - Wayne, NJ

I am a 65 year old male. Over the years the skin...

I am a 65 year old male. Over the years the skin on my neck and the lower portion of my face began to sag more and more as time went by. I had a wattle , and my jawline had become indistinct. i didn't like the way I looked in photographs.

I visited four different plastic surgeons, but I decided to use Dr. Ganchi because I liked his pleasant and sincere manner, and I was impressed by his educational background. Also, I noticed that the vast majority of reviews by former patients were very positive.

Dr. Ganchi performed a neck lift and chin augmentation on me in January of 2012, and I am very pleased with the results. Naturally, there is a recovery period after the operation during which you have to follow the doctor's instructions, but I experienced little or no pain and only minor discomfort. I had several follow-up visits with the doctor, and he and his staff have always been very supportive and helpful. Dr. Ganchi takes his time with you and is always very supportive and helpful.

I have no noticeable scars from this procedure. The wattle and excess droopy skin are gone, and my jawline and chin are more distinct. I look much younger. Dr. ganchi did such a good job that no one suspects that i had surgery. People just say that it look like I lost weight.

Dr. Ganchi did a terrific job, and I highly recommend him.

I don't know where the $1,000,000.00 came from,...

I don't know where the $1,000,000.00 came from, but I spent $16,000.00, and I believe that it was worth it.
Wayne Plastic Surgeon