Dr. Ganchi is a Great Plastic Surgeon - Wayne, NJ

I am a 65 year old male. Over the years the skin...

I am a 65 year old male. Over the years the skin on my neck and the lower portion of my face began to sag more and more as time went by. I had a wattle , and my jawline had become indistinct. i didn't like the way I looked in photographs.

I visited four different plastic surgeons, but I decided to use Dr. Ganchi because I liked his pleasant and sincere manner, and I was impressed by his educational background. Also, I noticed that the vast majority of reviews by former patients were very positive.

Dr. Ganchi performed a neck lift and chin augmentation on me in January of 2012, and I am very pleased with the results. Naturally, there is a recovery period after the operation during which you have to follow the doctor's instructions, but I experienced little or no pain and only minor discomfort. I had several follow-up visits with the doctor, and he and his staff have always been very supportive and helpful. Dr. Ganchi takes his time with you and is always very supportive and helpful.

I have no noticeable scars from this procedure. The wattle and excess droopy skin are gone, and my jawline and chin are more distinct. I look much younger. Dr. ganchi did such a good job that no one suspects that i had surgery. People just say that it look like I lost weight.

Dr. Ganchi did a terrific job, and I highly recommend him.

I don't know where the $1,000,000.00 came from,...

I don't know where the $1,000,000.00 came from, but I spent $16,000.00, and I believe that it was worth it.
Wayne Plastic Surgeon

I agree he is expensive. I was very impressed with what he discussed with me and his personality, but thought he was expensive as well--I've consulted with 3 drs so far and he has been the most expensive. I also did not think he had a body of work that was impressive enough to warrant his prices.
I am glad you are happy with your results, I had body liposuction with Dr. Ganchi and after paying so much money (he is very expensive) he left me with an uneven waist, he only did one side and when I went back to have a correction he wanted to charge me $8,000 for Hospital and anesthesia. Its was the worst experience I ever had, and is the same doctor Ganchi in Wayne, NJ, so I think you were just very lucky. I am happy for you.
gosh, that seems expensive....what kind of neck lift? and a chin implant? that included OR, anesthesia, etc. correct?
Yes that covered everything, including several post op checkups. It may seem expensive, but I am very pleased with the results, and I feel that it was worth it. I think that the old saying "you get what you pay for" applies in this case.

Thanks for sharing your story with us! Do you plan on posting any pics? I'd love to see your results.