Great, Personable Surgeon for Breast Augmentation - Wayne, NJ

My consultation with Dr Ganchi was in July and I...

My consultation with Dr Ganchi was in July and I had my breast augmentation procedure in September. He and his team goes all out to keep things optimal for patients. For example, I didn't have any of the post-surgical symptoms such as bloating, dry throat or nausea. Dr Ganchi was very delicate and there was not a single bruising to be seen on my skin after surgery. My surgery took place in Dr Ganchi's new surgical suite. It was a calm, spacious, state of the art facility right next to St Joseph Hospital in Wayne. From the day of my consultation to after, Karen and Leyla were always available to answer my questions over the phone. Dr Lee whom I met the day of surgery is a skilled anesthesiologist. Just ask him for baby needles when given IV for a pain-free experience. Carly helped me all the way from day one with consultation right through surgery and after is a real gem. I go to her for practical life questions such as the compression strap or tape lifting up. Even after surgery Dr. Ganchi and team continues to be approachable. He responded to emails the same day when I had concerns about healing. I highly recommend Dr Ganchi and his staff. He has a genuine interest in my recovery, addresses every little concerns and I appreciate that he is very careful in all aspects.
Wayne Plastic Surgeon