God of Rhinoplasty - Wayne, NJ

He is the best. I tell everyone this was the best...

He is the best. I tell everyone this was the best decision of my life (besides college). I only went for a consultation with him and booked my surgery that same day because I KNEW he was the one! I hated my nose with a passion, it was too long, too pointy... and dr.kassir gave me the nose I was meant to have! The tip is still swollen but I can see in my profile the amazing job he did, better than I thought it would be! I love him! He is charismatic and knows what hes doing & im so happy I picked him! So many people i know wonder how he did it so perfect and nice & i just say because hes the best. The recovery was painless too just swelling & bruising. Im so much more happy now & peopke can notice.
Very nice! You were beautiful to begin with, but the changes he made to your nose suit you perfectly - very refined & elegant :)
Beautiful results! Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf. What were the first few days of your recovery like?
No pain at all. Just slight headaches.Really swollen & bruised though but it really painless!

beautiful profulet

10 days after and looks amazing.
SO beautiful!!
can you post a frontl pic? congrats on your results!!
what a great outcome you must be stoked!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon