Dr. Kassir: Non-surgical Cheek, Chin, and Nose Procedures - Wayne, NJ

Dr. Kassir addressed the following: -Some minor...

Dr. Kassir addressed the following:
-Some minor asymmetries from rhinoplasty with a previous surgeon (with Perlane)
-Cheek filler (Perlane)
-Chin (Radiesse)
Total: 1.5 cc of Radiesse + 2 cc Perlane

I have had fat transferred to my face in the past and Silikon 1000 to my nose, most of which dissipated and I had found very painful. I have a notoriously low pain tolerance, but with Dr. Kassir, I could barely feel the Radiesse & Perlane injections. For your cheeks, he injects through the inside of your lip instead of through your skin, which helps prevent bruising and scarring as well. Very precise, gentle technique.

It has been just over 2 days now, and I am pretty sure all of the swelling has gone down already. I am very happy with the results! Wish I had better quality before pictures to show.

I will try to update this review as to how long these fillers last. Might try Juvederm Voluma instead of Perlane in the future for cheeks.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kassir and his staff are extremely patient, professional, and caring. He was very thorough and honest in explaining what procedures would be best for my personal situation, and what I can expect. Additionally, Dr. Kassir cares very much about your satisfaction even after the procedure is over. About an hour after I had these injections done, I came back to the office unannounced (at 8pm, mind you!), worried about my chin swelling and Dr. Kassir did not at all mind meeting with me to explain that it would dissipate within the next one-two days (which it did!). He truly goes above and beyond. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!

I love ur results!! Congrats ;)
You look great !
I recently paid $3500 for fillers, so it's nice to see I am not the only one getting such large amounts of it. Your's looks really good. I still have some bruising.
Thanks! Yeah it's pretty damn expensive. I plan to only continue this until I am in a place financially to pay for chin & cheek implants and take the time off work. How long has it been since you had yours done? Swelling is normal for the first few days...
Excellent results.
Wow sounds like you have had a fantastic experience!  Keep us posted on how long the swelling lasts.  Your results are really nice and subtle.