Def. Worth Getting Labiaplasty Procedure!!! -Wayne, NJ

When I finally gained the courage to tell my mom...

like a girl again.
Wayne Plastic Surgeon

When I finally gained the courage to tell my mom about my situation, we immediatley disscussed the process and what needed to be done in order for me to be comfortable. Ever since puberty I knew something wasn't right and I felt really insecure. I started to look around at different doctors and their reviews, and I knew that Dr. Ganchi was the right doctor for me. When my mom called the office, the staff was really friendly and made both of us feel really comfortable. They also let me know that I wasn't alone and that labiaplasty is performed more frequently than you think. Overall, Dr. Ganchi and his staff are very kind and made me feel great through the process. They answered any questions I had and informed me all about the after care, the healing process, and how long it would take to see the final result. I was awake during the surgery and I felt absolutely no pain. The procedure took around an hour and about an hour in the recovery room. Dr. Ganchi really took his time and I was really pleased with how everything came out. After having labiaplasty, you should expect to rest for 3-4 days. It takes about a week and a half to walk normal and comfortably. After a few days of complete bed rest, walking will be slightly painful and, you might waddle. After just a couple of weeks I felt great and back to normal. I would recommend having this procedure done if your insecure and have discomfort. I am so lucky to have had this procedure done with Dr. Ganchi. I have more confidence, and feel like a girl again.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

Wow, you were awake? Is that normal for this procedure? I don't think I'm qute brave enough to be awake through something like this! :-)
Yes, its totally normal to be awake. I opted to not go under, for safety purposes and it cost less. I couldn't feel anything during the surgery. The only thing I felt was a slight tug when I was getting stitched up, but absolutely no pain.
I really didn't know you could be awake through something like that. I definitely don't think I'm brave enough, but it seemed to work well for you! :-)