After having a baby in 2006, i felt my breasts started to sag a little - Breast Augmentation - Wayne, NJ

After having a baby in 2006, i felt my breasts...

after having a baby in 2006, i felt my breasts started to sag a little..losing a lot of weight didn't help the matter. i felt i needed to feel good about my body again. and, i made the the best decision.. Dr. Ganchi is a GREAT doctor...

I had the surgery late August 2011 and I am SO PLEASED with the work that I had done and I feel like a new person.  The procedure had no complications and I was up and walking around a day or two later and I have received nothing but compliments .

Fabulous, girl! Can you tell us a little more about what you chose? Silicone or saline and size?

Wayne Plastic Surgeon

I made an appointment to discuss having breast augmentation with Dr Ganchi and his staff. The day I met with Dr Ganchi, I knew right then and there he was the Doctor I would trust with this extremely important and delicate procedure. I was nervous and didn't know what I was to expect but he answered all my questions (and all of my friend's questions as well) with all the patience and assurance I needed. He gave me his professional opinions as to what size would look the most natural with my body type and frame. I had a consult with another plastic surgeon prior to meeting Dr Ganchi and the Dr before that was impersonal and seemed annoyed that I had concerns and questions. I was shocked and pleasantly surprised to know not only was Dr Ganchi warm and friendly..so was his entire staff! From the very beginning of scheduling a consult to the post op appointments, every one treated me with the ultimate T.L.C! I would recommend Dr Ganchi to anyone who not only wants to make improvements to their appearance but to anyone who wants a team of professionals to make that experience a pleasant and memorable one. Thanks Team Ganchi !