The Best - Wayne, NJ

Improved self-image

Improved self-image

Wayne Plastic Surgeon

After deciding that I wanted a breast augmentation, and doing extensive research and going for many consultations in New Jersey and New York, I chose Dr. Parham Ganchi. Based on his training and experience, I went in for a consultation and after meeting him, I was surer than I ever was that this was the right decision and the right doctor for me. The staff at Ganchi Plastic surgery are professional and caring from start to finish and now that I only go in from time to time to see them, it is as if I feel right at home walking in. All of the beautiful women that make up the staff are caring, charming and warm. After surgery, they called to check on me, they took all of my calls of concerns immediately and they also encouraged me to come in each and every time that I had a concern. I am not able to put into words how happy I am with the results of my breast augmentation. Dr. Ganchi recommended the right type of implant and helped me make a decision on the size based on my body. My results are perfect. I am thankful for every bit of his input because trying to make this decision based on personal opinion, internet searches, and all of the influences that are out there is very confusing. I trusted Dr. Ganchi and now I have a beautiful result.