no more sweating!! - Wayne, NJ

Dr. Wise is WONDERFUL !! I currently receive...

Dr. Wise is WONDERFUL !! I currently receive botox for embarrassing, excessive underarm sweating. I have tried many over the counter and RX products for years and nothing has ever helped me. Dr. Wise recommended botox for the sweating , but I was hesitant to try because I had received it in the past by another physician and it didn't work... apparently the prior doctor didn't use enough and did not know the right technique in injecting this drug to make any difference for me.. BUt Dr. Wise has done it!! Hands down, I couldn't be happier!! I don't sweat under my arms anymore and can enjoy wearing clothes of any color!! ( previously wore mostly black to hide the sweat) My life has changed and my self confidence has risen!! His staff is respectful and courteous. I highly recommend Dr. Wise.
Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon

That is so great that you feel a new lease on life thanks to this treatment!  Do you know how many units were injected in each armpit?  I'm just curious.  I hope the results last a long time for you, please keep us posted on how long you can go without another botox treatment.  Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.