Had Correctional Surgery and STILL Have Really Bad 'Dog Ears' (Sags) on Neck - Lakeland, FL

2 yrs after the full face lift and 2 surgeries on...

2 yrs after the full face lift and 2 surgeries on the neck lift, everything has drooped/dropped, and the neck looks worse by the month.

I'm scared to go to another cosmetic surgeon now because prior to selecting the current surgeon, I did all of my homework and he checked out good. What I should have asked him is to talk to his other face/neck lift patients of his to see what their opinions were prior to me having this surgery. Unfortunately, I look worse now than I did before the surgery.

Can anyone advise me on what to do or ask when I search for another cosmetic surgeon?

For curiosity i went to same surgeon for a consult

Due to not being happy that the neck results were HORRIBLE after TWO surgeries, and a face lift of only 3 yrs old, which has sagged, i went back to the same surgeon to see what he thought about the short time the face lift lasted. End result was he said i needed another face/neck lift for an additional $15,000 of course i will never use him again. Was just curious what he thought. I have had no weight loss so the sagging is not from weight loss. I am not going to him anymore for Restylane on my lips either. My lips are full of lumps and bumps unfortunately.

Even though credentials look impeccable, and even if a surgeon is double board certified does not mean he has the 'experience' in cosmetic surgical techniques. It is different when surgeons work in 3rd world countries correcting cleft palates, as those patients are happy to get the free surgery and a correction. BUT when paying a LOT of money for a cosmetic procedure you expect to be defined and perfect, you expect a better result than the one I got. Despite a few years researching the surgeon I used, just because all of his education and history came back positive, does not mean you will get a good result. I think my surgeon was good at correcting 3rd country cleft palates, but not good in the area of cosmetic surgery. I had TWO surgeries to correct the terrible job he did of my neck lift which is now worse than it was before the surgery, and now I have to go for a third surgery to correct the damage the original surgeon did. I will not name the surgeon, but I will say, I will not use any of the surgeons at Watson Clinic in Lakeland, FL

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. I hope you get some feedback from others in the facelift community!