Very Optimistic -Watertown, NY

I have had droopy , hoody eyes for a number of...

I have had droopy , hoody eyes for a number of years now, So after much research and many reviews i scheduled and had the surgery March 13 .Today is day 9 , swelling has gone down consideralbly .and my eyes seem more open, I will update photos as the healing progresses.

I would like to know if any one has waited 12 days to have stiches removed? i was woried that the stitch scars would not fade without revision, my surgeon assures me that this is a necessary wait time . I know i should trust his expertise , but was just curious if any one else has had this experience most reviews i have read say 7-10 days.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Stiches out today , 12 days after, Doc says they...

Stiches out today , 12 days after, Doc says they were very fine and needed to stay the 12 days because of the amount of work done in that area, Not sure if that makes perfect sense , but any way THEY'RE OUT! and feels good , still some swelling but looks good , i will update in a week ! Enjoying good health and now new lids, at 52

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

My swelling is almost completely gone and my eyes...

My swelling is almost completely gone and my eyes have opened up more. starting to feel better about the operation And also my Field of vision seems better

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

3 and 1/2 weeks and eyelids still a little tight ,...

3 and 1/2 weeks and eyelids still a little tight , mostly at night, and a little sore but dont seem infected or anything, any one else experience similar symptoms at 3 or 4 weeks?

I know! Nobody asks me if I'm tired anymore! Or if I'm mad about something! I still have little pings and zings of discomfort, but mostly related to my midface lift. My right eyes still swells a bit, especially in the a.m., but I sleep on my right side, so that probably has a lot to do with it:-)

60 days

60 days , my eyes feel great , no unsightly scaring ,my peripheral vision has improved and I am very happy

I got my stitches out after 3 days, and it hurt like hell. I have a little gap in my incision line, but it's disappearing. I asked the dr about this stitch removal thing and he said the longer you leave them in, the more likely to get that railroad track look. But 3 days still seems fast to me. You look great, eyes are much more open. I'm surprised at the number of men on here, I (obviously wrongly) think men are less vain than us ladies. I should know better, both of my husbands were almost as vain as me:-) Are you feeling good now?
My eyes feel great now,thanks for asking , there is still a little redness , but is almost completely gone, I am pleased with my results, and no more comments like " you look tired" , your results look great , good luck on your recovery.
your eyes are looking great! I am 6 days post op and just got the stitches out. It didn't hurt and was such a relief as they were starting to itch really badly. My surgeon said day 6 or 7 to remove them, but I guess they are all different.
Dr Noaman Sanni, M.D.