Not to Happy with my Scar - Watertown, CT

I was just wondering if anyone had alot of...

I was just wondering if anyone had alot of bumpyness around their scar. I had it done two weeks ago, and one side is all bumpy (like a blotch job) and the other side has fat hanging over the incision. The scar is definatley not smooth by any means.

The doc said that is's just swelling and fluid that will go down, but then I found out tonight on the internet that he had a malpractice lawsuit aginst him in court, so I don't know if I should trust what he is saying. I did research him before the surgery, but for some reason this particular website never came up till now. I'm so depressed, I didn't know what to do. Wish I was good with computers, I would download pics, but don't know how.

Ask your doc about steroid shots. It will flatten your scars.

Welcome to RealSelf.  I am sorry you are struggling with your results so far.

You are really early in the healing process.  I am sure you do have swelling and that can take some time to go down.  Also with some gentle massage on the scar line that will help smooth the area and break down the bumps and scar tissue.

Keep in touch with your doctor and let him know your thoughts as you heal.  There are revisions that can be done if necessary.  But give it some time before you panic.  This is a long healing process:(

No, with all due respect, you don't understand. He really did do a bad job. Both sides look different as far as the scar. And he was supposed to do lipo, which is part of a tummy tuck, but informed me after surgery that he decided i didn't need it, even though I asked for AND payed for it. He's known for making his own decisions after the fact, while your under the knife. He almost killed one women under anesthesia. When her lawyer told me what he did to her,I was mortified. So it's not a matter of the scar going down. The whole job was done half ass. All I want everyone to know, is research your Doc as much as possible before doing the surgery, and make sure your clear on what you want. I never saw anything bad about him until after the surgery (Figures right?) Anyway, I'm gonna have to try to take him to court and get my money back so someone else can fix it, cause when I heard what he did to that other women, plus what he did to me, I don't want him to touch me again. Out of all the hundreds of people that get this done, It figures I gotta get a botch job:( Be careful who you choose for a Doctor people. I don't want this to happen to anyone else.

I guess the belly button is looking better, but...

I guess the belly button is looking better, but the scar still looks different on both sides and still have fat hanging over on one side because the Dr didn't lipo. Well, guess i'll just have to wait and see how things go and live with what I got. I gave the after care follow-up 2 stars because the last time I saw him was two weeks after suergery, and then he said to come back in a month which really ended up being a month and a half, due to their scheduling. I would think that he would've wanted to follow up with me sooner.
Fairfield Plastic Surgeon

My rating is more than explanied in my review