I think tomorrow's the day to finally call and meet with a surgeon! - Waterloo,IA

I am 25 years old. I am 5' 2 and a 100 pounds on a...

I am 25 years old. I am 5' 2 and a 100 pounds on a very good day! I am current a EVERY small B. I would like to be a full C. I don't want to go too big and have them look too fake or unnatural. I'm a mother to two wonderful daughters(7 and 5) that I had by time I was 20. So my body was still developing when I had both of them. I got up to full B with both also. I also look very young. People always guess I'm only 18 or 19. I'm tired of people asking my if my daughters are having a good day out with their sister/baby sitter today.

I am also a single mother and think its finals time to do something for myself. I work full-time, am a part-time college student, and a full-time mommy. We have every hectic life but I think it's finally time to do something for myself.

I think I'm finally going to schedule an...

I think I'm finally going to schedule an appointment with a surgeon tomorrow after work. I have really bad anxiety so just a simple call makes it really bad. Even though I know I can't mess up a simple phone call my mind still seems to think I can. :/

Also I've been talking to my best friend about me getting them and she told me she is thinking about getting a reduction. Im glad i found someone so close me to go through this journey with me even though I want bigger and she wants smaller.

Where are you going? I live nearby, it is nice to see another Iowa girl on here :) Good luck!!

I'm excited for you! Do you have a surgeon picked out yet?

I have not picked out a surgeon yet. I've been researching some in my area.