Results Good, Not Long Lasting Though. 45 Years Old - Washington

I've always been religious about sun damage...

I've always been religious about sun damage prevention and have good skin, generally am mistaken for being 10 years younger than I am. Expected to have excellent results from Ultherapy, especially as I had seen suggestions that results would last up to 3 years. It lasted about 10 months, then a bit of the fine crepeiness began to return.

The second round of treatments a year after the first left significant welts in 3 places on my face that haven't resolved after 3 days. They are shrinking and I imagine they'll be entirely gone soon. Also still have swelling in cheeks and along jaw.

If you want a dramatic difference that will really last, surgery or Fraxel are probably better bets. If you're happy with very slight skin tightening, this is a good if pricey treatment.

There's a very good chance that 10 months is how long it took for your face to heal from the procedure.

Hi Mildred,

I'm glad this worked out so well for you, I'm also happy you know patients is a super important part of Ultherapy. We'd love to see pictures.

Thanks for the review and have a great week!

-Britt