Tummy Tuck is Near! - Washington, WA

After I had my first child 10 years ago, I've...

After I had my first child 10 years ago, I've wanted a tummy tuck. I am going through with the procedure on Tuesday April 23! I'm 32 years old & have 3 children. Even though I am 5'7, I am short waisted so my pregnancies destroyed my stomach. I would like to lose 15 more pounds but for my sanity I must free myself of this loose skin. When I run it bounces so badly that it causes pain. AHH! So excited & nervous!

Tummy Tuck

tummy tuck

You look awesome!! So flat!! : )
Looks great!
Looking awesome!
Thanks! :)
Who was your doctor? I also live in WA and your scar and tum tum look GREAT!!
Coley81 - you look awesome as well. Your scar looks great. What do you use on it?
I've been using palmers scar therapy oil & palmers Massage lotion. I just started using the lotion & I use the oil after I take a shower.
Looking good, getting closer to seeing final results
Thanks! :) I can't wait to see the final results. Still have swelling but the last couple of days it started getting better. Are you still swelling?
Your results are great. I'm not that far behind you. Tomorrow will mark 4 weeks but Sunday will be 30 days. I have had some major itching happening with the incision on my hips. Have you experienced any itching?
Ah. I itch so bad on my incision & hips! Lots of dry skin too. I started massaging my stomach with oil. I'm hoping it will start to help. ;)
Thanks ;)
Looking awesome! And 4 weeks already??!! guess that makes sense if I'm 6 weeks PO tomorrow. Time is flying! You must be so excited!
Thanks! I'm so excited to be at the one month mark! :)
You look so good and your bb looks awesome!!!
Thank you! :)
Doing ok, very sore. I have hydrocodone and just had to call and ask for stronger meds! Ugh
I hope you're feeling much better now! ;) are things going well? I just saw your comment today... Dumb me is still figuring out this site! Lol
Take it easy and be patient. Look at the stories on this website when you feel you need some encouragement. The hard part is over; the long part has just begun! I am 5 1/2 weeks post-op, still very swollen and numb, tummy is hard, but I keep reminding myself that I thought the major recovery would take a few months so am trying my best to be patient. Time takes time!
Thanks. :) how are you doing now? Has the swelling subsided? I'm still swollen & have that annoying numbness. My left leg around my knee is numb too. I think I have a pinched nerve. I'd love to hear how things are going for you!
Totally get you on the running and having the belly bounce bad, I gotta lose more weight too, but theres is so much that hangs already! Best of luck! Waiting to hear how everything went :)
The procedure went well! Ps said my abdominals were separated 3-4 inches! And my flap ended up weighing 7 lbs! My scar is really low so I'm super happy about that! I just need to figure out how to post pics from my iPhone, I'm not up to logging into my computer yet.
So glad all went well!
Congrats!! How do u feel?? Mine is scheduled for tomorrow!!!! Sooooo excited and nervous!!!