First Time Using Latisse......? - Washington

I just used Latisse for the firs time tonight the...

I just used Latisse for the firs time tonight the only thing that I am feeling is a very slight burning in the corner of my right eye. I went to an opthamologist for my subscription and he also tested my eyes. He said that he had not seen any problems with Latisse, but that he had only a couple dozen patients for that. And he said that he had quite a few patients he was treating for glaucoma and only one girl he had to take it off of because she was noticeably getting very dark circles under her eyes. So that was kind of comforting to hear the low complications But in all honesty Im scared. Im glad that there is a 90% satisfactory rating on real self. But did any of you go over your lash line a couple of times because you didnt feel like the product was being put on it? How long did it take before you felt comfortable with the product? I have blue green eyes. Should I be worried? I realy need someone to "hold my hand" Thanks

Okay an update. I just "restarted" using Latisse...

Okay an update. I just "restarted" using Latisse this past September. I stopped consuming sugar (its surprising how much sugar adds to inflammation) and cut out all caffeine products ie: tea and diet soda. I at first had an allergic reation to latisse, but took some claratin D and that was cut out. Sneezing, puffy eyes etc... So far I have had no bad side effects. No dark line on my lids. No blood shot eyes. Nor any dark circles... Until I started drinking tea and diet soda again. As soon as I saw the dark circles I immediatly stopped. And they went away.

I dont know if there is a connection between caffeine or aspartame or just fizzy soda. But whatever it is I just wanted to put this out there so if anyone might have that problem maybe they could look at that as a solution.

p.s. My eyelashes are beautiful. Not thicker, but I never had thin ones to begin with. But they were too short and now theyre long. (thanks God)Theyre not darker and not curly but hold a curl better. All in all this is a great product.
Dr West, Cascade eye and skin clinic

He tested my eye pressure and vision used a vision chart. All that was included in the $120.00. He was very polite and took the time to answer all of my questions.