Dysport Injections - San Diego, CA

I am 46, and I was getting tired of my forehead...

I am 46, and I was getting tired of my forehead wrinkles and cows feet. I had never really considered any teatments, until a friend told me about Botox injections. When I visited the dermatologist that was recommended to me, she suggested trying Dysport as a less expensive alternative. I have done some research, and I am not able to come up with a significant difference between the two. The treatment lasted 10 minutes max, and there was hardly any pain. I did have a minor headache for a couple of days, but that went away. I ask myself daily why I didn't do this years ago. When I look in the mirror I see a younger face looking back at me. Not different, just younger with smoother skin. I recommend Dysport/Botox to anyone, whose wrinkles and fine lines have morphed into much more. My experience with Kellye, at MedDerm Dermatology in Hillcrest, was marvelous. I highly recommend her to anyone.
Kellye Maher

Thanks for sharing.  Let us know how long the dysport lasts for you.  How many days did it take before your face "froze"?