Harder Than I Expected, but Better with Experience - Washington, WA

It has taken a long time to figure out how to keep...

It has taken a long time to figure out how to keep the liners clean, colorless, and not stinky. In the morning, daily, I wipe them out gently with a a toothbrush to get the mouth slime out of the narrow spots. Then I soak them for 5 minutes (no longer) in an antibacterial mouthwash, then 5 minutes (no longer) in white vinegar. I keep the solutions in small jars and just replace them weekly. I don't have any food or drink contact the liners in my mouth, except water. I am fanatic about rinsing them immediately every time I take them out of my mouth, again to keep the mouth slime from hardening. Finally, 7 days after I start using a set, I use them to hold a peroxide tooth whitening solution. This ritual keeps them with no color and no smell.
Other advise--I put new liners on at bedtime and sleep through the discomfort of those first hours.

I am DELIGHTED with how much my teeth have changed over the last 10 months!

you can use efferdent and it works just fine, that is what i use.

Great job finding a regimen that works to keep the trays in nice shape! Are you having to do any kind of elastics?

Referred by my dentist. Later found out that my son's (wisdom teeth) oral surgeon used this same provider for his Invisalign.