Wishing I'd Done This a Decade Ago! 6 MONTH PICS - Washington

I'm 45, mom to three ages 20, 17 and 14....

I'm 45, mom to three ages 20, 17 and 14. I'm 5'6 and 125 lbs. I gained 60 lbs with 1st, 35 lbs with #2 who weighed almost 11 lbs, and did full-on aerobics and step class till due date of 3rd and gained 40 lbs. Breast-fed all three a total of 3 years. No matter how fit I am, I'll have this puddle of skin that I have to push into my pants and no boobs--my sister and I call them Yubangee Boobies. I don't want huge boobs, just fill out the skin that's hanging there. I've had two consults and each told me I don't need muscle repair or a lift-yay! Going with silicone under muscle. Anyone else have similar surgery (no muscle repair)? I'm getting so nervous and I don't know how to prepare--a little over two weeks away

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Made the call to pay for surgery yesterday and had...

Made the call to pay for surgery yesterday and had labs done today. Snowstorm dumped about 6 inches on us--cabin fever and too much time to think about this!

Good luck!! I think you are going to have great results, you definitely are just skin.
Thank you and don't worry too much! You will be so happy once it's over but I won't lie it's tough first couple weeks . At least it was for me! I'd say After 4 or 5 days it's much better ! But you have to take it easy first couple days . You don't want to mess up results ! I did and now have to get it fixed :(
looking at your pics i can see why you dont need the MR ..you are all skin! and you are lucky! im sure your going to have beautiful results!!

I'm hoping hubby comes around because he's still...

I'm hoping hubby comes around because he's still being weird. I told him "I AM doing this. I will have a scar from hip to hip. In trade I will not have a bag a loose skin that makes me want to cry every time I'm bent over. I will have a normal belly button again that can be seen in public in a bikini. I will fit in bras and sundresses and tank tops and blouses. I will have a recovery period that I'll need help, patience, comforting...not guilt and silence"!

Your day is coming soon. Best of luck.
You will do great, good luck..
LMAO,men :-)

Yesterday was my last day at work for 4 weeks! ...

Yesterday was my last day at work for 4 weeks! Today I must shop for comfy clothes to wear that open in the front and all my other necessities such as m.o.m., gas-x, colace, and wipes. My scripts should be coming in the mail today-hopefully! I'm going to try to get in for a pedi and haircut and shop for easy fixins for the kids. Three more sleeps!!!

Enjoy being pampered!
Id hang off on getting my toes painted if I were you....they usually take off all your nail polish for surgery. Good luck on your upcoming mommy makeover. Keep us posted. Its such a comfort reading everyone elses stories.

Love my haircut today and my pedi yesterday....

Love my haircut today and my pedi yesterday. Figured I'm going to be looking towards my feet for a while so enjoy the view! No prescriptions in the mail and all the necessary info I'm suppose to read and I leave in the morning to make the 4hour drive to pre-op. I don't feel fully prepared. Scared...nauseous...husband not exactly talking to me...my kids aren't saying really anything. I feel guilty doing this and think of the things that could be done with the money!

Hi! I'm in the same boat as you...I turn 45 next month. Have 3 kids, 16, 13, and 9. Breastfed all. Last May I decided to have a lift and aug. I anguished over whether I was making the right decision, what if something happened... I poured over tons of pics and finally told my kids. I wanted to be honest. I wanted to be the same size, just up where they belong, not dangling at knee length. I was a nervous wreck, and all was fine. As I kept going back for post op apps, doc wasn't happy with the way they were dropping, wanted to go back in and tweak... For free! Well, if I had to go back under, I might as well get the TT that I have been talking about for years... Now it's a little over a week away, and I'm a nervous wreck, keep going back and forth... My tummy looks like yours. I work out quite a bit, and just recently lost 12 lbs... Good luck, and keep me posted!
Happy you are on the post op side now! You will have Highs and lows for the next two weeks... But stay connected to people! Reach out and try not to be alone :) can't wait to see after pics!!
Take care :)
Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. Chest is most sore. Dr had to do a minor muscle repair afterall. Trying to stay on top of pain. Husband is waiting on me hand and foot...even footrubs, smother drains and helps me to potty. Will post more later

Wow! Surgery took almost 7 hours! Today is p.o.#5...

Wow! Surgery took almost 7 hours! Today is p.o.#5. I don't remember anything after surgery until getting out of car and having to walk up the steps to my mom's house where-thankfully-I had a lift chair to live in for the next few days. First time getting up to the potty in the night, I broke out in a sweat and thought I was going to pass out! Hubby waited on me sleeping in the recliner next to me (and saying is this how it's going to be when we're old?). The first days are a blur of trying to eat, take meds, and getting up to bathroom. Yesterday 2/6, was my post-op appointment and everything was good. My drains are hardly putting anything out and I could have had them out tomorrow, but we had to drive back home 4 hrs. away so hubby could work. Dr. G didn't want to take them out right then in case fluid starts building up as I get more active, so scheduled for Friday.

First shower last night-almost threw up. Wow, was not expecting it to be that hard. Slept in my own bed-ahhh! I'm alone today to take care of myself so this should be interesting. Also, forgot to mention in surgery Dr. G found an area of muscle that needed to be closed so he just did it-thank you, thank you! I left size up to him with the knowledge I didn't want huge boobies...just filling out what skin needed to be perky, cute boobs like they used to be. He went with 215 cc's in each. I'm swollen, but love love it. I also have a verticle incision from old belly button because the skin was so damaged.

I almost chickened out on the breasts-hubby was extremely hostile with me prior to surgery and finally told me yesterday that he felt like this was the beginning of the end of our marriage-I don't know what more I can say to make him realize I'm not going anywhere just because I had this done--I'm still ME!! Days have been interesting, to say the least.

Thanks ladies! Today was really sweet...I woke up to a note with my meds ready to take and he had coffee all set for me to push start, defrosted blueberries in my yogurt so i just had to grab the bowl and granola. He's gone to the store for anything and everything to try for me to go...this was day 7 of no go. He showers with me and washes my hair and dries me and puts lotion on. He rebandages me and tries not to drool too much over the new and improved girls. I tell him how much it means to me how he's taking care of me and that I love him. He asked me tonight after shower if i would do it again if I knew how it would be. I tried not to groan too loud from pain as I said YES!
Hi sweet dear, this just makes me crt, as my hubby was the same in every way. He was just so scared and didn't know how to handle it! With many smiles ....knowing your days are going to get better n better...in many ways!!! ;)
Congratulations on going through with this. You're brave. I can't wait to see how it all turned out. Take care of yourself.

One week p.o. I feel pretty good today. I'll feel...

One week p.o. I feel pretty good today. I'll feel even better tomorrow when I get drains out!! The band across my chest pushing boobs down is really bugging me but i guess I have to put up with it for two more weeks. Will try to get some pics up soon.

Hello, I just came across your journey for the first time. I am having my surgery in 13 days and I have been fighting my husband the whole way. He even said two days ago that, he is only letting me do this because he thinks I will divorce him if he doesn't because he knows how bad I want this. That really threw me for a loop. I have been with my husband since I was 16 so almost 20 years and he never even had the "D" word flow from his mouth. I would never do anything to harm our marriage and I know that he is just scared. So I wanted to ask you how your husband is now that you are in the recovery phase? It sounds that your recovery is going well and that is wonderful. You are going to feel like a whole new women in a few weeks. I can't wait to have that feeling. Congrats on making it to the other side and can't wait to see the post op pics.
LDT- I just want to tell you , although my husband was 100% supportive, I know at time their insecurities come out when you least expect it. We are here for you. As my 19th anniversary is just next week I will say I would be thrown for a loop too. Hugs and if this is the first time you man has said this, rest assured it's because of fear on his part... I understand you just want how you feel on the inside to match the outward you.. Hugs
Thanks IBLE...that really means a lot (>:

Got my drains out Friday 2/10 (day 8) it burned a...

Got my drains out Friday 2/10 (day 8) it burned a little and dr had to clean out my bbutton-EWWW! I'm one of those that doesn't touch the bellybutton--it weirds me out for some reason! The next day before driving back home (4 hrs.) we did a little shopping-wore me out. Back home hubby weirding out on me again--finally admitted that he still doesn't know what to do with his feelings of me doing this ?? TOO LATE!! So on top of me trying to breathe, not hurt, walk without stooping, not be constipated, worry about house...I still have to put up with THAT!! GRRRR!! Counselling session coming up soon! I'm very swollen, bellybutton looks red, and swelling on breast bone. Garments are killing me-I can't breathe! Posted pics-yuk I am depressed.

Hey there, hopefully your hubby will soon understand this was something you needed to feel comfortable with yourself. We all know what it feels like. Sometimes it takes men a little longer to catch on. Im sure after some time has passed he will see its not about others, its all about you!!! HAppy healing
Hi there,
I have a vertical scar from mommy makeover that is very similar to yours. I am 8 months out from surgery now. Life is normal now. I love the results but sometimes the scar still bothers me. I hope your recovery continues to go well!
My sister had the same issue with her scar and just had a revision. I'm hoping it lightens and almost disappears-it is super thin. And if it doesn't, I will take it over my sad sack of a belly before any day.

I couldn't take it any more...I went to that pink...

I couldn't take it any more...I went to that pink store and had me measured! They tell me I'm a 32c but the bra I tried on (no underwire) felt loose. I really want to be a small c and hope I'm not going to be let down if there's still swelling. They haven't changed much this week. Anyone else have any input at being 16 days post-op size wise?

Hi Sister5,
Hang in there dear! YOU are the one that has to live in your own skin! (and less of that haha ;))
I have been keeping up on all of your posts and I want to add a bit of encouragement.
My husband flat out asked me, "Who are you trying to impress?!!" He was beligerant. He was rude. He was condemming. After about 4 weeks of hell, I sat down in front of him, on the floor, and expressed my how my heart hurt more than my body fromt he torment I was going through. I told him that I did everything for me yes, but for the both of us too! That my intent was NOT to drive us apart but to bring us closer--like only a beautiful and confident woman could. That I wanted HIM to enjoy me as much as I wanted to enjoy me. (is that blunt or what?!) That I was not pretty-ing up myself for anybody else and didn't do it to IMPRESS anybody else.
He sat there. Humbled. He FINALLY got it through his thick skull that I was trying to better myself and us at the same time. He said to me, "This is all just SO BIG. With everything that I am having to deal with--work, depression, kids doing poorly in school, Cody, (son living out of marriage)etc.--AND having to deal with you and this crazy deal--I think I'm about to lose it!" He added, "I am sorry for treating you SO badly. I will try to LOVE you and accept this. Please forgive me and help me."
????!!!! You see dear, he just couldn't handle it all and needed to be told in a SWEET, gentle, loving,---and yes, a bit of a submissive posture--all of the above. He needed to be REASSURED of my love and devotion more than anything.
NOW??? He can't get enough and loves every inch of me. He is enthralled with me--more than ever before.
I hope my words give you hope...because...if you can get through to him...he will respond in joy and pleasure.
HUGS!!!!!
Ok...after talking to my sister and she told me this was on here, wiping tears...thanks so much for your words or encouragement. I've tried telling him all that and he still has that voice in his head that tells him "she's going to leave you" "you're not good enough for her". Counselling session today went really well and most of it was directed towards him, with imput from me, but the counselor asked if he would like to try an individual session-AMEN!! That really is an answered prayer! So next week he has his alone and the next day both of us.
Hey Sister! You look great! Your boobs look perfect! I am having the same issues with my hubby too! Big time! I agree that it takes them a lot longer to adjust to change in any way, shape, or form! My husband has to have an adjustment period when I rearrange furniture! So with that in mind I have to keep telling myself that in time hopefully they will adjust and be happy with the decisions we are making so that WE are happy with ourselves! I think they are fearful of other men checking us out too! Hopefully things will work out for the best!! It is hard going through something like this and having things "not right" and fighting though! I hope things work out for you so you can fully recover in peace!!

Swell Hell! Uggg! I'm trying to see if not...

Swell Hell! Uggg! I'm trying to see if not wearing compression makes any difference. I went without it yesterday because I had to leave the house and left it off all night--finally got quality sleep!! This morning I am wayyyy less swollen. Tomorrow we leave to make 4 hr drive to get bellybutton stitches out. Should be an interesting trip after counselling session yesterday.

Hope your counseling helps!! I was really suprised when my hubby had a wierd moment the other day. I have to admit I'm not the most amarous person and hoped that feeling better about myself would help me be more interested in sex. He never said anything but I guess he had secretly hoped so too. While we've had some time together I haven't magically transformed into a sex maniac. I can't really remember how it came out but basically he asked me "well, what did you do this for?" Thinking, I guess, if he still wasn't getting a lot maybe I was seeking it elsewhere. Geez, they really just can't get it sometimes!! I know you have a lot of thinking ahead of you and I wish you the best with your sessions. I am a bit concerned about your husband not wanting you to go back to work and disguising the controlling behavior as being sweet. That was the number one rule mama always said - don't put yourself in a position to rely on a man and if you are out of work for any period of time it will be harder to get back in should the need arise. Stay strong girl and by the way - you look great!!

Experiment with leaving garment didn't...

Experiment with leaving garment didn't work-painfully swollen. Garment back on. Got bb stitches out--love my cute little innie! I got to see my incision for the first time without any tape-wow! Thin and didn't look red at all! They put tape back on for another two weeks and then I use silicone tape for a few months after to get the best scar results. I have to go back in 3 weeks so breast can be evaluated. Hubby being Jekyl/Hyde! I'm sick of rollercoaster! I have to find out my work schedule today-I'm so not ready to be on my feet and running from one end of the warehouse to the other! I have nothing to wear and I'm depressed.

Very proud of you sis... you have boobies now!!! I wish I could have shared some of mine w/ you!!! Love, your sis CK
Read your last post.... Guess that answers my quesTion about the clothes... Ugh!
Sucks about the experiment, I think what you are looking for is the Spanx higher power compression garment. It goes down to the knees. You can find a cheaper version at Target called Assets made by Spanx and my PS says its just as good.

Today is 4 weeks. I'm still dealing with swelling...

Today is 4 weeks. I'm still dealing with swelling and now back to work. Yesterday worked 6 hours and had to unbutton pants on drive home. I fit into my Levis, but the pressure of swelling is just uncomfortable to deal with when I have to answer members questions walking from area to area in warehouse. My breasts kind of had a burning feeling from using my arms so much-don't know if that's good. Today I have an 8 hour shift, Lord help me.

Hang in there sis Jack loves you very much. He will eventually get over the insecurities....Love ya Sis!
I hope your 8 hour shift is manageable for you today. You look amazing!! Has anybody at work noticed anything? My hubby has been so amazing since I went into surgery. He has done a complete 360 and I am so great full for that. Thanks for all your support!!!
LDT-I'm so happy for you that your hubby is being there for you! Mine mostly is, it just has been a struggle of ups and downs. Out counselling is helping--he wrote me a 5 page letter that included a poem and a letter that he wrote from the perspective of our first date in highschool ;) If anyone noticed anything they didn't say; they probably wanted to ask why I was hunching over by the end of my shift! I wore my usual clothes and it disguised bloat and boobs. Now I need to figure out what to wear today...

Tried to update and add pics and it was deleted! ...

Tried to update and add pics and it was deleted! Here goes again: 1st week completed back at work--brutal! Not telling anyone what I did and trying to do my usual job's getting difficult. So far nobody's noticed. I'm feeling more like myself and fit into Levis, but thankfully, jacket covers swelling at end of shift. Swelling is above bellybutton and it's kinda droopy on right side...trying not to judge yet. It also seems like skin isn't as tight as it could be? I will be devastated if after all this pain, cost and conflict with hubby that I don't end up completely happy. I will just have to live with it, because I will get that big "I TOLD YOU SO". Hubby did, however, behave himself this weekend ;)

LOL thanks for being honest, but I was curious because mine hasn't seen anything yet cuz I'm afraid with all the stitches and how scary it looks he might have a hard time looking at me the same lol so I'm waiting and I think that may put more weirdness on the big reveal hahahahaha thanks this journey is crazy lol
I'm thinking second guessing our results is normal! I'm already doing it too. My hubby got upset because I was telling him my concerns about the incision and how swollen I am, and he got upset thinking oh great we spend all this money and you still aren't happy? I tried to explain it is just hard to be patient right after because the healing process and swelling do take so long! Anyway you look amazing, your boobs look like they belong perfectly:) so tell me how was the weekend with you hubby since he behaved? Lol
Redhot: That would be exactly what mine would say so I have to keep that to myself. He wouldn't understand all my rocky feelings in the healing process. I think today I will go try on swimsuits. Maybe I'll end up with new shoes instead. Oh, btw, hubby did behave and I have to say it was kinda weird the first time--kinda like awkward teenagers?? LOL

Today I woke up super flat--man this back and...

Today I woke up super flat--man this back and forth is killing me. I wish I could see final result and stop freaking that I'll still have loose skin after all this. I meant to put on my new pics that the red around bb is from bandaid that pulled off my skin--nothing to do with surgery. Hubby is in his private counselling session as I write this...should be an interesting day.

OMG you look so good especially your Boobs, congrats, I will be 3 mts. on Friday, had a full TT still having pain, do you have pain?
how is work going. I assume no one has noticed a thing.. And if they haven by now they wont. You look great for this stage in the game. You said you still have loose skin.. I do above my BB abd Doc is going to fix it in office for free. Does your doc do any revisions that can be done in office for free? As far as being happy with your results PLEASE remember we were and are our own worst critics. We looked at the old us so long and picked apart all the little things.. that attitude doesnt change overnight.. we have to learn to see the positive now.. right? look at your before pictures and then look at you now!!!! I understand how it is hard for you with all the conflict but CHOOSE to look at and love your results :) your stunning!
Nobody has said a thing to me other than I've lost weight--not trying to--my Levis are slipping down and I have to wear a tank under tucked in because a belt feels too constricting on incision line. I stopped wearing garment because it was driving me nuts at work. So far swelling is behaving better. I really am trying to be patient till all the swelling is done, but above bb is questionable. I see dr on Friday so we'll see what he says--that will be 6 wks. I still haven't bought a new bra or swimsuit and I can't wait! Shopping trip in Seattle is in order for me ;) How did your dr explain loose skin still above bb for you?

Today is 6 wks-woohoo! I've had a lot of hours at...

Today is 6 wks-woohoo! I've had a lot of hours at work and 8 hr shifts that my body doesn't really seem ready for, but I can't help it. I have the same amount of swelling with/without garment. Making the trip to Seattle tomorrow for checkup so we'll see what he says. I'm dying to get out in my flowerbeds and get them cleaned out! I have bulbs coming up everywhere and need to do pruning (I know that's probably a no-no)! On the hubby front: He brought me my favorite dinner to work last night-fish tacos-and we ate out in the truck so I could get away from the loonie bin. Then he tells me we have somewhere we have to be Saturday morning at 10 and to wear jeans, long sleeves, comfortable shoes...and hair in a ponytail. Hmmm!!

I heard you had a nice day sis... Your hubby does love you!
You are looking so incredible, can't wait to hear what hubby takes you to do today and how your 6 week appt went!
OH HOW EXCITING!!!! Be sure you give him lots of hugs.... Love it!!

Check up went well: I can shop for bra (which I...

Check up went well: I can shop for bra (which I did at VS 32C-yay!) I want to burn the surgery one, but find myself still sleeping in it. I don't need to wear garment anymore if I don't want, as Dr G said if it's not helping with swell, don't bother. I'm cleared to do most activities with exception of no ab work for 2 more weeks and no pec work for another month--which means no pruning of the shrubs/trees-grrr! Regarding the BB, he did agree that I have a little loosening of the skin above and we will eval in 6 months. I'm to keep taping all incisions with silicone for another 5 months :( I don't like it, but I will. I finally had the nerve to take pillow out from under knees and sleep on side with my little memory foam wedge like normal and AWWWWW--great sleep for me!

On the surprise front: hubby drove us to a shop that blows glass and we had a 2 hr class on making glass beads! Ponytail was so I wouldn't torch my hair off! It was so much fun and I was kinda afraid of the flame but would love to do it again. He was a pro at it because he welds, but my beads turned out pretty cool with the color combo I used--could be another addictive hobby!! We had to wait about an hour for them to aneal in the kiln so went across the street to German pub-was excellent! Major points to him :-)

You are looking great. I am loving the low scar and new girls. They look awesome. :-)
Thanks SpecialKay. I'll be 8 wks on Thursday and maybe post new pics. Breasts look even better, TT is still a little swollen--depends on the moment.
What do you mean by taping all incisions with silicone? Was this provided by your doctor or did you purchase yourself?

8 weeks post-op! Well, let's see what's new (or...

8 weeks post-op! Well, let's see what's new (or not new)...still have swelling above and below bb; still concerned about droop of bb (will be evaluated at 6 mo checkup); still numb over most of tummy; still have sensitivity in nipples, although not as severe. For the most part, I'm not wearing garment because it seems like I swell equally with/without it. I'm in a funk and not able to get out for some reason--I'm attributing most of it to my job, but also a little let down at appearance of tummy. I still have loose skin when I bend over or sitting that I don't like. I'm not formally working out, but started my spring yard clean-up which is more than a workout and I'm sooo sore! Holy cow! I was trying not to use tummy muscles yet or pecs so my butt and thighs are screaming at me! I still have to wait another 2 weeks before being clearing for pec use. Hubby has been treating me fine--he's getting house projects done that I've wanted for years! I've told him we need a vaca just us and I'm told if I can get tax refund for us to book it! Well, I'm not a miracle worker because usually we end up paying! I guess we'll see. Hope everyone is doing well!

Hey sister....just a question...I went shopping yesterday and was trying on clothes and I do still feel I have rolls when I sit..pyou said you had a similar feeling. Do you think it's swelling for you? I can't tell, I'm sure alot of it for me is not working out yet, but I really expected to love everything I tried on and that wasn't the case:( feeling a little bummed. Anyway just thought I'd check in and see how you were and what your extra skin problem was about? Thanks and hope you are well:)
Redhot I'm not quite sure if it's all swelling because i for sure have painful swelling at end of my shift but when i wake up in morning and tummy is flat, i have loose skin. Like i've stretched it out again. Grrr!
I too have a little swelling abovemy BB but it really does get better every week. I am on week 12 now and I think I feel the last week has been the BIGGEST weekly difference. I do still wear a garment I got from the store. not the one from the Doc.. but I HOPE you do continue to keep us updated. and I hope we can be here for you.

13 weeks! Not a lot of change body-wise. Tummy...

13 weeks! Not a lot of change body-wise. Tummy still numb and swelling. I wake up mostly flat and get a glimps of what I may be, but then I have a ridge that swells above my bb and down. Doesn't affect how my clothes fit or anything, but annoying all the same. Still waiting to see if skin above bb changes, because right now it still is droopy-not thrilled with that. Boobies are great-finally stopping the extreme nipple sensation/pain if-ahem-touched. I haven't been on here much because I finally took the big leap and created an Etsy website for my jewelry that I create--so between that and my other real job, family, house, yard, pool....not a lot of time. I haven't been getting email updates of those I've convo'd with--hope you are all well! And Happy Mother's Day to all!!

Thanks for your comment on my post, it led me to your story! I love your pics, and you journal of the journey. I hope you are pleased with your results after all is said and done. :)
OMG, I just read through some of your posts and other posts and I thought I was the only one with loose skin. I have been stalking everyone's page to find out if I was the only one with saggy skin after their TT. I am only 7 weeks into the healing process and too have seen soo many changes. My ps doesn't seem too worried about the skin so we will wait and see what it looks like once the healing process is complete. Good luck everyone!
Your results look amazing!

I'm changing my view of "worth it" to "not sure". ...

I'm changing my view of "worth it" to "not sure". I had my 6 month checkup and am left with a feeling I can't put into words. My skin loosened back up and I have a droopy bellybutton. I am told I can opt for a revision, but this will leave me with another vertical incision above the existing vertical - no thank you. I guess I had too high of expectations and will live with my outcome. I still am self conscious when I have my arms above my head working out, like I don't want to show my tummy. I'm hoping that it maybe still has more healing to do and swelling above bb will go down and make it appear different than it does now. This all sounds like Debbie Downer, but I can't go through that all again and the amount of money that was spent is still hard to think about. Will post new pics in a couple of days.

Sorry to hear about your situation. Hang in there. Give it some more time. I think your after shots look much better than before. So there has been an improvement. Enjoy your summer :-)

Six months! New pics tried to show the BB droop...

Six months! New pics tried to show the BB droop and swelling. Scar is fading nicely. Tummy numbness driving me crazy is something I had not prepared for--longing for the normal feel of my tummy and flatness that I used to have without the loose skin. I still have quite a bit of loose skin when bending over or sitting, but not to the extent of before. Love the boobs, but gotta say I do wish I would have gone a little bigger--not a lot, but just a little. My future goals would be just to enjoy life and strengthen up my abs more now that I'm not worried about screwing something up!! LOL

I came out of surgery with only gauzes and micropore tape on my incisions. My PS didn't use any sort of compression garment or binder which spoiled me and now I can't even get myself to wear spanx. I slept with spanx on for one night and that was it. On monday I will see my PS for 3weeks PO and I will ask him about silicone strips.
sister, what did your PS say about your BB drooping? Do u think u still have some extra skin when you bend over is due to your PS not removing enough skin during surgery? I worry that my PS didn't remove enough skin on me but i hope I'm wrong and its due to swelling.
I replied on your blog...but forgot to ask if you are doing any scar treatment yet? My PS had me use silicone tape for 6 months. I would say it helped vertical stay as smooth as could be. At one point it seemed to be pulling in and that worried me so I slapped the tape back on. Now I figure it is what it is and nothing I do will change it or make it worse. I am very happy with natural look of breasts. They feel real and soft and are very small but filled out all the exta skin I was left with after nursing for 3 years of my life :) I went from a heavily padded 34A to 32C.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough about Dr. G and staff - Leslie & Tina. When it came to The Day, they could not have been more helpful and comforting. I would highly recommend Dr. G for any procedure. He is kind, caring, meticulous - taking your wishes and giving you the absolute best result possible!