Wearing a bikini now!

I am 5'4 and weight 160. I have gained 40...

I am 5'4 and weight 160. I have gained 40 pounds in 5 years. I have recently lost 24 pounds and I am 10 pounds away from my goal. I have 3 children all from C-section. I have had 5 tumors remved from my scar tissue and I had a full hysterectomy last September.

I am 40 years old and I want to live to the fullest the next 20 years. I want to vacation and wear a bikini. I have raised my 7 kids and I now watch my 2 year old grand daughter. I want to try on clothes with out a girdle or muffin tops. I want my boobs to point up not down. I am so excited!

I'm not getting implants though, my dr thinks I don't need them because I have alot of breast tissue
I'm trying so hard to lose the last six pounds..I dream of what I will look like...i have waited forever to goodbye to my muffins
Ive been doing the same thing for over 10 yrs. I cant wait to see your results. As soon as I have mine I will post pic's. I too would like to shed 5 to 10 more pounds.

My pre-op is Monday. I am so nervous about the...

my pre-op is Monday. I am so nervous about the breast lift. I am ok with the tummy tuck but worried about the pain in my boobs!

Today is my pre-op one more week to go.

Today is my pre-op one more week to go.
Oh my lands my stomach did a flip for you!!! Two flip one for you one for you daughter!
Three more days...,nail biting! I'm going shopping today to buy a robe and slippers. My friend also recommended getting a waterproof mattress pad due to leakage. I started using antibacterial soap on my skin this morning and I am doing a cleansing. I am not worried a about the house...got it covered thanks to family and friends. I'm worried my 22 year old daughter might go into labor! I will post pre pictures tonight.
so excited for you! Please show us some pictures we would love to see! Loseing weight is so hard so don't put so much pressure on yourself!

Ok I didnt get the pictures done yet! Hopefully...

Ok I didnt get the pictures done yet! Hopefully tonight. Hate taking pictures of myself. Two more days!!! I am so excited I could barely sleep tonight. Spent the morning cleaning carpets, scrubbing bathrooms and getting my room ready for coming home. Organized the schedule for the girls....going shopping for final preparations.

Ok I have uploaded pre-surgery pictures. One of...

Ok I have uploaded pre-surgery pictures. One of the hardest things I did was take these and then post them! But soon it will be a distant memory captured by the camera...two more days
Four days post op. The doc took out myosin pump. Still get sick when I stand up. I hate laying around and TED hose suck. BUT my boobs look amazing, I am so happy with the results!
Still in a lot of pain and I get sick when I stand up. Took the wrap off my boobs I love them! Hard to tell om the rest. I got a tummy tuck and lipo om my waist, hips, upper thighs. Very swollen and bruised.
I am home now yeah!!!! Still hurting. I have alot of drainage. Here is a suggestion for all those ladies....use puppy pads. You can put them in the car or where you are. It will. Protect anything your sitting or laying on. They ate disposable and are under ten dollars. My husband also put a cheap shower curtain liner under the sheet.

Feeling great today! Sleeping better. The swelling...

Feeling great today! Sleeping better. The swelling is getting better everyday. I am excited about what the final result will look like.

Today was much better except I cant get up and...

Today was much better except I cant get up and down om my own and I still get really sick when I stand up. Mostly I feel down because I hate been dependent on everyone fr everything! It Is so frustrating. I never want to be in this position again. However every time I walk past the bathroom mirror I'm amazed at how different my body looks so I know it will be worth it.
Ty cotton momma! I sat up I'm a chair outside and visited friends today. Walked more and slept less! I am feeling stronger. Everyone's support has been amazing.
Wow, your preOP mommy tummy is just like mine is now. I can't wait to see your PostOp photos. I hope you are healing quick, and with mild discomfort. I have a MM on August 10th 2011. TT+BA+BL. Take Care :]
Im going to post pics tomorrow as it will almost be a week. It is a dramatic change. He removed 2000 cc on each side as well. I'm just super sore. Make sure you take time to rest! Buy yourself a wedge, it is great for elevating your legs at night to keep you in a crunch so you can sleep. I'm so excited for you

Here are the 6 day post op pics..i am still...

Here are the 6 day post op pics..i am still bruised and very swollen
One week post op. I feel more swollen now than before. My hips really hurt from the lipo and the ends oh my incision is swollen and painful. Starting to get my appetite back. I totally suggest getting a pedicure.....it was relaxing.
Actually I have very very little breast pain, and virtually no tummy pain. Most of the pain is on my hips and back from the lipo. The incision pain is only at the ends at my hips. My tummy is still numb and just feels taunt and stretched. Thanks for the compliments :)
Ps I had a breast lift with no implants

Well my grandson is finally coming today! They...

Well my grandson is finally coming today! They broke her water...I'm not much help but thank god I'm well enough to be here to hold her hand. Can't wait to him
spanx......ouch ouch ouch.. Have someone help you get in you spanx or what ever compression garment your wearing. Once it is on you will feel great but getting it on and off ouch!
Just left the hospital for my 2nd post op appt. I got my drains out! Yeah! Everything looks good he said. My breast are so perky even without implants. I can start using vitamin E now.
Thanks everyone!

I hurt sooooooo bad. My tummy is so swollen that...

I hurt sooooooo bad. My tummy is so swollen that it split open at my new belly button. My thighs burn and feel like little pin pricks are hitting it. I'm just plain miserable. I think I did too much yesterday. I'm staying in bed today. I have been caring for my grand daughter but my husband sent her back to her mom and is refusing to let me out of bed.
Awwww tell them to find another way around and get something to eat on their own. For petes sake you did just have major surgery. Don't feel bad about it either, they should be doing for you for awhile.
You really look great, hang in there. It will all be a memory before too long :)
Good days and bad. My flanks, hips, and thighs hurt sooo bad. I still can't stand up right and it seems everyone forgets I just had surgery as they expect dinner, laundry and car rides. I know I am emotional and it will go away. I appreciate you asking. Thank you

Well its been 3 1/2 weeks and I am still exhausted...

Well its been 3 1/2 weeks and I am still exhausted and overwhelemed. I can stand upright so long as I am wearing my spanx. I love the new shape that is taking place. I had lipo on my hips, flanks, and upper thighs so there is a lot of sweeling still and I dont knwo what the final look will be yet. I love my new boobs. I just got to slow down a bit. I have never slept so much!

Glad to hear your doing well. What happen to heather??
It's been awhile...thought about deleting my page after what happened to heather, but I just decided not to post pics. I am doing great. Lots of energy. Vitamin E is making my scar so tiny and beautiful. My belly button is a little infected. Under my breast is not so good. Stitches poke out and hurt. I am wondering when I can exercise. Great news, my doc wrote a prescription for massage on my flanks, thighs and hips for once a week and my insurance is covering it...woohoo!
you look SO amazing BAT GIRL!!!!! outstanding~~~~~
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Very professional, compassionate, and. Great work