Upper Arm (Tuck Shop Arms) Done - Applecross, WA

Im about to have my 3rd treatment of lipo dissolve...

Im about to have my 3rd treatment of lipo dissolve and i must say im very impressed or else i wouldnt be coming back a third time ;-)

I must state firstly that i do have a thyroid problem which can make the treatment not work as effectivly. My first treatment i notice my arms were firmer (the injections when from my elbow to my armpit) and i did have bruising for about a week but it wasnt bad.

The second treatment i had 7 weeks later and after 2 weeks i noticed a huge improvement especially since i have lost almost 30 kilos ,my arms are must more tone and way less flabber.

I am having my 3rd treatment today as im getting married in two weeks and i was recommended to have 3 treatments.

I honestly recommened this treatment, although i was skeptic at first but the results speak for them selves. Once my third treatment is done i will gladly post pics so you can see for yourself.

My booking were hard to make as the call goes to the main call center first,and then they book you in to either clinic with sometimes a 8 to 12 week wait.However the professionlisim of the staff at the clinic are brilliant,the lady i saw is the reason i have come back she made me felt at ease and told me what i needed to know and even talked me out of things i wanted to get done when she thought it wasnt nessasary.

Hi Jenn -- Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your experience so far! I'm looking forward to hearing how the rest of your treatments go, so please keep us updated.