Great Results with Dysport - Gig Harbor, WA

She did a fantastic job softening lines on...

She did a fantastic job softening lines on forehead, around eyes and upper lip with Dysport. She also used .5 syringe of Restylane for smile lines at corner of mouth. I will definitely do it again. For me there was pain (I am a wimp)with Dysport on upper lip, but it was fast and no lingering pain afterwards. The area around mouth was a little swollen. Tiny bruises(easily covered with concealer) for 2 days after.

it's funny..the review is about Lisa Davenport Rn and review of treatment she gave to a patient with disport, but Dr. Piasecki has himself getting the credit.

That doesn't have anything to do with Lisa or Dr. Piasecki, its just how the RealSelf system is set up. All treatments are linked to the doctor's office they were performed at. Hope that helps clear that up. :)

Hi PDQ42,

Yay, congrats on it working so well! I'm glad it worked out so well and what tiny dot's you did have you were able to cover up with makeup. We'd love to see pictures!

Thank you so much!

-Britt

Gig Harbor Plastic Surgeon

I wanted to soften forehead "ropes", "11's" between eyes, crows feet. Lisa Davenport (Nurse Injector) at Dr. Piasecki's office has been recommended by many people.