After 2 Treatments I Have Already Lost 1 Inch- Washington, DC

All my fat is based in my thunder thighs and I...

All my fat is based in my thunder thighs and I have been skeptical about all of these treatments claiming to have fabulous results...I'm in marketing, so I write this stuff for a living. With swimsuit season coming up and having to be sedentary due to shoulder and heart surgery, I needed a jump start and I didn't want to go into another summer covering my saddle bags in pictures with my hand(see pic, this is my "cover it" pose).

I measured myself before on my own just in case the clinic wanted to claim differently. So after just 2 treatments, I already felt a difference and was curious. Wow, was I surprised and delighted. Yesterday I had my 3rd tx and have 6 left in the package. I look forward to seeing my final result!!!

BTW, I am doing thighs only, and they follow up the zerona with a deep tissue massage with the Vela and I'm NOT dieting, but have kept alcohol and caffeine out of my diet like recommended, except for one headache warding cup in the morning. I drink a LOT of water all day long. I have only had a chance to exercise once on the bike since I'm still recovering from the shoulder surgery, but will be doing more to help myself out. I don't see it as the panacea for my woes, but rather a kick start to what I need to get done on my own.

After many inquiries about my initial results I decided to update

My initial results were about all I got. I lost an inch off of each thigh(saddlebag), and weeks later, that area is still gone. I went to American Laser Center in Sterling, VA, but now realize that I should have also had the VelaSmooth in conjunction, but a full treatment set instead of just the 5 minute follow-up. I wished they would have explained that for my optimal results, I needed to do both. We've since moved and I'm seeking out quotes here in Texas for that Vela. The Zerona won't get rid of cellulite look/feel, but it did shrink the fat cells in the saddlebag area. It's not a miracle, but it worked for me. I didn't take any vitamin supplements or do any special diet except eliminate caffeine and alcohol from my diet...and drank tons of water. Good luck to all of you.