Ultherapy Treatment Was Quick, Effective & Discrete - Washington, DC

Sagging jowls and neck. I never considered...

sagging jowls and neck.

I never considered cosmetic procedures but my wife encouraged me to condsider Ultherapy to tighten sagging jowls and "wattle" under chin.  Dr. Walker made the ultrasound based Ultherapy procedure as easy as pie.  She did it very quickly, very discreetly, and answered all questions and concerns thoroughly before, during and after the procedure.  Reaults were surprisingly good.  Both I and my wife see a significant improvement.  Because there is no recovery time and no surgical scars or healing, everyone just assumes I look younger because I lost a lot of weight.

How can I build/get a leaner klnoiog body?Ok, so i'm currently 16 and ive been going to the gym for a couple months now and 3-4 times on average is the amount per week that i go. Mainly i work on my biceps, pecs, triceps, abs and my obliques(abs and obliques ive started just recently.) Then i'll run the rest of the time i'm there. My torso and arms are starting to tone up a bit but i'm really worried about my lower body. My thighs are fat, i've still got minor cankles and i would like to get rid of my ass(or build muscle there at least.) Is there anything i can do to accomplish this at home and at the gym? and will it just come off as i lose weight more and more? Thanks. p.s. I'm, 5'6 and im 133 lbs.

Its great to hear how pleased you are with the results. What was it like when you had the actual procedure done? Was there much discomfort?

Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon