No Result - Washington, DC

I am late 40s and had Ultherapy done 5 months ago...

I am late 40s and had Ultherapy done 5 months ago for loss of volume resulting in sagging skin mostly around my lower face and under my chin. There is no difference between my before and after. The procedure was painful, but less painful than injections; the nurse administered a small dose of demerol prior.

Washington DC Dermatologic Surgeon

Nadiahoney: The procedure worked for me. I think the key is to choose your doctor wisely, be prepared for the pain during the procedure and the immediate after effects of the swelling and bruising (which lasted several days on my face and neck). I'm in month two of the full face and neck procedure and am very pleased with the lifting and tightening effects - so much so that I will definitely have it done again in a year or so and I'm looking forward to it being approved for use on other areas of the body. Good luck with everything!
wow -- and this doc is promoted (or promotes herself) as a "major" player in the DC area for skin. Just google her name -- it came up tons of times for me. So if she can't make it work, guess no one can....sucks because I was thinking of getting this, I HATE my sagging face! Guess I'll go check out Mixto....

No results, that would be a disappointment. I'm assuming you have been back to the office you had this done at since the procedure (?). What did they have to say about the results?