Excellent Doctor for Ulthera - Washington, DC

Primarily wanted tightening in my jawline &...

Primarily wanted tightening in my jawline & neck area, decided to have entire lower face done because Dr. Walker offers financing through Care Credit

I decided to have Ultherapy because, at age 60, my general skin tone is pretty good, but had jowling in the jawline area & some laxity in the upper cheek area. I had an upper bleph in early Nov & I'm thrilled with those results, but realize I'd like to improve the jawline now. Totally wasn't ready for a full facelift (my girlfriend just had one & she looked awful postop) Just couldn't see myself undergoing such a drastic surgery with so much downtime. I had done my research about alternatives & decided that Ultherapy was the route I wanted to go. Through this website, I found Dr. Walker & went for a consult-very impressed with her & her office, so chose her for the procedure.
I am now 3 days post procedure & still have a little bit of swelling, no pain at all-my biggest concern is considerable bruising but that is only a result of the lidocaine injections given prior to Ultherapy. In retrospect, I wished I'd not had the lidocaine injections because I'd have absolutely no down time at all from the Ultherapy. But then perhaps I'd be writing a review of the horrible pain from the procedure-LOL!
I will continue to update my progress!
Ciao Maria! I am considering using this doctor for this procedure and wondering about your longer term results. Are you happy? I think I would avoid the lidocaine and take a painkiller per your experience. Please let me know if you think it was worth it.

Thank you!
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had Ultherapy with Dr. Walker this week & I am very pleased with her technique. She is very cautious about pain management & because she'd undergone the procedure herself, had a very strong understanding of the levels of pain. She was methodical in her technique, explaining every step along the way.