Male 39 Y/o TT W/ Liposuction and Gynecomastia - Washington, DC

My wife had a mini-TT w/ lipo done back in 2008....

My wife had a mini-TT w/ lipo done back in 2008. Her amazing success has inspired me to have some work done too -- a full TT with lipo to my stomach, back, and thighs, and gynecomastia. Due to work conflicts, I am not going to have my surgery early January 2011.

I must admit that while I am extremely excited about having the procedures done, I am also very nervous about it too. I have been lucky and have never had any sort of surgery performed on me before. Any advice that you TT veterans care to share with me would be greatly appreciated. I am also very lucky to have a supportive wife who has been through this experience to help me :)

well i had liposuction butt stomach thighs inner and outer male breast reduction and small lift and a a full tummy tuck on nov 1 2010 and and i feel great pain wise and about myt self ytou will love your results

Due to unexpected health reasons, I had to delay...

Due to unexpected health reasons, I had to delay my TT for a year and a half. Now that I am well again, I am planning to have my surgery in mid-to-late August 2012.

Since my last update, I have lost 45 to 50 lbs. I am currently 6', 220 lbs.

I am posting three new pictures below.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Added updated pictures that show my weight loss.

Added updated pictures that show my weight loss.

Good results. I am considering this also
I truly believe weight loss before surgery will give you fantastic results. My PS said rule of thumb is 10lb within your goal weight.
Thanks WSL. If that 10 lb rule applies, I probably have another 40 to 45 lbs to lose before my surgery.