Before TT :( - Washington, DC

Uhhhh look at it just far and stretch marks can't...

Uhhhh look at it just far and stretch marks can't wait to get my TT done.i was gonna make a bad decision and get lipo but my PS doctor gave me some good advice and told me that I should consider a TT to get rid of this.Theses pic are just the beginning of my journey to the new me hope everything goes perfect !!!!!

The day of surgery !!

Well just got off from work and rushing to get ready, been pigging out the whole week lol... But arrived at the hospital late :( I'm never on time anywhere, but nervous and excited.All I know is that I'm getting prep and they asking me questions my PS comes in and marks my stomach and then a nurse come in and says the room is ready for her. So I'm like smiling the nurse injects my IV with something and as I was bout to say this is the stuff that make you fall asleep I couldn't even finish my sentence I was out all I know is I woke up in a garment I was sore and sooooo dizzy I immediately threw up but just a little only once it just came up uhhhh I was like what the hell did I get myself into lol.....but my sister came got me the nurses wheeled me out to my car after I sat there for about an additional three hours I felt so sick uhhhh. Well I got home my sister and my husband help me out the car got me upstairs I immediately took my meds. For pain and nausea and here I am just lying in bed.

Three days after tummy tuck !!

Well here I am sore and I scared to do any thing lol... Well I can from my follow up at my PS office and she told me my surgery went well. I changed into another garment and I had a concern about coughing because I feel like I have mucus in my throat because I bent over over the weekend to pick something up off the floor and I had to cough because there was mucus in my chest. Oh lord I'm already a paranoid person did j break my sutures is what I'm thinking ??? But she assured me that they are sown pretty tight so okay but I'm so swollen I'm not flat at all ugghhhhh . Well she changed me out into a new garment and I went home and here I am got some more photos /:( I'm scared to do anything lol.....

So worried about this bulge

Hi hot and sexy's:) sorry I haven't been on here in a while but I'm so depressed with my results they are not what I thought it was gonna be it's been about five months now and I have this bulge that has not gone down at all I was on the verge of crying right now I'm so not happy it looks like I'm pregnant and I went to see my ps and she talked about lipo I don't think that will help at this point my stomach has a great bulge above the belly button and I want to do a xray to check it not do lipo until I know that there is no muscle failer the bulge is so sore down the middle idk but someone please give me some advice !!!!!!!

Bulge after four months!!!!

Rhonda Walker