Yily Doll-- I survived! LOL

Hello Realselfers, I am new to the forum and have...

Hello Realselfers,
I am new to the forum and have visited the site numerous times to review the amazing work performed by doctors. I am at the beginning of my journey and hope to learn some great info from yall. I am a 31 yo mom who is done having children and look forward to getting my sexy back. I am 5'2, 168 lbs and have recently lost 20 lbs and countless inches by hardwork, diet and exercise. I still have 30 more lbs I want to lost but I know that all of the cunches in the world couldnt get my tummy back tight and toned the way it was before my child, esp after c-section. So Im on here to continnue to learn from you guys and to get some tips about recovery, what to expect, and most importantly doctor recs. Ive seen numerous posts about Dr Tattlebaums tucks but I want to get the lipo done at the same time and I dont think that he specilizes in lipo. I want the doc to be skilled in performing contoring work.

Thanks for any word of encouragement and info. Look forward to hearing from you all!

LJM

Update with Before pics

Hi again,
Im finally posting some before pics on here so that you can see what Im working with..lol. I lost 20 lbs and gained alot of muscle from diet, exercise and weigh training. I feel like my body isnt showing my "real self" after all of the hard work, so Im here to explore my options. I know a tummy tuck would do wondered for my figure, esp since my lil abs are already trying to show through. I also want lipo on my arms, upper back/bra line, inner thighs and knee area. BTW, Im 5'1", 165 lbs, but my build isnt petite. Genetically speaking Ive always been "solid" and could probably never have the small petitie (Kourtney Kardashian) build of 115-120 lbs. Im ok with that becuz I can change that, but I do want to lose another 20-25 lbs and get down to about 138-140. My ultimate goal is to do a fitness competition!!

More pics

Pics

I've decided to go with Dr. Yily!

I finally received a quote from Dr. Yily for $4400 to perform the procedures (tummy tuck, BBL, and liposculpture) in April 12, 2014. She has amazing results, so Im looking forward to getting as much info as possible from you guys on how to prepare for my journey to DR!

Im also seeking someone to partner with, so if youre visiting CIPLA in April 2014 holla at me...

Im CONFIRMED!! SX February 28th instead of April

Hi Dolls,
Yily confirmed my date for Friday, Feb 28th and I'm staying at Yasmin RH with my new Realself buddy. I'm scared but excited at the same damn time..Lol! I have all of my meds, except Lovenox and Percocet. I pick those up next week. I'm all packed and ready to get this over with so I can be on the road to recovery. I'll take some more pics soon for everyone to see me before. I've been hitting the gym hard yall. I have gained alot of muscle so hopefully it shows through after my procedures. My measures now are: 5'1", 168lbs, 38C/30/38. Hope to get down to 145lbs, 36C, 25, 40. Here's hoping!! More pics coming soon...

3 week update

Hi Ladies,
It's been 3 weeks since have SX in DR with Yily and I have 2 pics from today I'd like to share. Sofull TT, lipo of arms, back, flanks and a minor BBL. I did not want to have a ghetto booty cuz I'm a corporate worker..lol. Here's pics of my TT job so far. Im 3 weeks po and still healing and very swollen. SX with the great Dr. Yily of Dominican Rep. Scar is not shown in the photos. Lines are from the compression garment. I cant wait to go without it. Excuse the boob tattoo..Lol. I'll update you guys with more info about my journey and recovery in a few days. Til next time..
Yily

Did Yily prescribe you the Percocet and the lovenox or did you get it from your doctor here in states.0
My stateside doc gave me all my meds. Goodluck on your journey.
Hi-your results look great! Did you scar? If so, has it faded much? Also, did you arm lipo? If so, same question abt scarring. Thank you much
I have a line and very low TT scar. Yes, I did arm lipo and a minor BBL as well.
wow you look amazing! cant wait to see more pics!! i go in for my tt on Friday!! getting so nervous now!
Thanks! Good luck in your journey!
You look fabulous. I am waiting on a surgery confirmation for August 1.
Thanks and good luck in your journey! Ill try to update soon!
You look great! Curves ahead!
Thanks!
How long are you staying in D.R. ?
I originally planned to stay for 14 days, but shortened my stay to 9 days. I was sooo ready to get back home, plus the real healing started at home.
Omg! You look amazing Love the curves
Thanks!
You look great. What is your waist measurement?
Great job! You look amazing.
Thanks!
Can you post some info regarding how long it took for your stomach to go down after your tummy tuck
Im 3 wks po and healing so I still deal with alot of swelling. Doctors say you can swell up to a year po but most ppl can see their final results in3 months. Im not there yet :)
Was the $4400 an all inclusive price or was that just for the surgery and meds?
It included the surgery, care at CIPLA, post op visits. Got my meds in the states.
Good luck! Let us know how everything goes!
I surely will..
You look awesome. I had a tummy tuck,bbl and lipo done with yily on march 11th. I am still swollen and my back is soo tender . My thighs and feet are swollen as well. Are you still experiencing swelling?