Had Thermage Nearly Three Years Ago - Washington DC

Thermage was totally worth it.Downside is pain...

Thermage was totally worth it.Downside is pain during procedure.If they do sedation dentistry why not this?

Washington Dermatologic Surgeon

DCDermDocs are totally responsive,no oversell nor give high expectations. Thermage doesn't replace facelift &they tell you that.To me,process "increases the activity" of collagen-building with result of freshening things up,I simply FELT better.Since percoset is all that is offered &it does not work on me,I declined &had pain during procedure.

In answer:I had no downtime whatever--could've gone back to work.Read an article in Washingtonian about various non-surgical facial techniques,found idea of Thermage appealing.Pain level is bothersome--what was to be provided was Percoset which does nothing for me,that, or Valium is useless for me.They need to do something about pain level. It stops immediately after the ZAP, but there were nearly a thousand on the neck to do.I describe it as getting hit with a rubber band on sun-burned skin, that's what it feels like. Surprisingly, around the eyes, no pain at all. The neck is the painful part. Yes,it was worth it. Skin looks and feels fresher.People compliment, but don't exactly know what has happened,think it is a new hairstyle, something looks better.
Early hooding above eyes improved, neck sagging improved. I consider it for me: a health issue,I felt enormously better afterwards--feels like the face has been to the gym! Results have been long-lasting. I saw results the next day, with gradual improvements over weeks. Glad the process is available even at the (ouch, again) price--you can stay but that Pain has got to go.

Hi Silver thanks for the added info. I've updated your review.

-Britt

Hi. I live in the Washington DC area. May I ask where you went and who you would recommend? What was the cost -- I am especially interested in my jaw line and my eye lids. Many thanks and I'm happy that you got great results.

Hi Silver Spring,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Thermage community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community.

Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure? What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

Thanks so much,