Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty Surgery, Back to Work a Week After Surgery. Washington DC, DC

I had surgery for medical and cosmetics reasons. I...

I had surgery for medical and cosmetics reasons. I had a deviated septum and wanted a smaller size nose to fit my face better. It's been only three months after surgery so I can't say if it was worth it because I still haven't healed 100%. The tip of my nose is still a bit big and swollen but Dr. Chaboki says that with time it will heal and reduce in size. As for my breathing, it is so much better. It reminded me of when I put on glasses for the first time and thought wow is this how things really look. I no longer snore or have nose bleeds as I did in the past.

It's been 3 months since my septoplasty and rhinoplasty surgery. I had a deviated septum and I also wanted my nose smaller to match my face better. I am still a bit swollen at the tip but healing well. I went back to work a week after surgery. Dr. Chaboki was great, he not only explained the procedure to me in great detail, but also showed me through the pictures he took at our first session.  I felt comfortable with him performing my surgery because he provided such great extensive information with no pressure. I also appreciated him calling me personally the evening after surgery. He made sure I was okay and explained to me again everything I had to do. (meds, foods and liquids to drink). I am glad I picked Dr. Chaboki as a doctor.

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon