Rhinoplasty, Septoplasty, Sinus Surgery: Happy Patient - Washington, DC

For my entire life, I disliked the appearance of...

For my entire life, I disliked the appearance of my nose. In addition, I had breathing issues and a chronic sinus infection. I had a very large hump on the bridge of my nose which had bothered me my entire life. In addition, I suffered from chronic sinus issues, and a deviated septum.

Throughout the entire process, Dr. Chaboki was very considerate and informative. He was always extremely polite and professional, which made me feel at ease with the procedure. When it finally came time to have the surgery, everything went extremely well.

The recovery period was short, and smooth, just as explained. Dr. Chaboki stayed in contact with my family and I for the days following surgery to make sure everything went accordingly, which impressed me even further. I am currently nearly 2 months post-op, and could not be happier with the results! They are fantastic. The hump is gone, and I am left with a straight, natural looking nose - just what I hoped for. I am ecstatic.

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

I went to Dr. Chaboki considering a rhinoplasty procedure. Dr. Chaboki was the best surgeon I could have chosen. I HIGHLY recommend his services.

Wow, you had a lot of issues. I'm glad you were able to get them resolved with this surgery. Thanks for posting your story on RealSelf! We'd love to see before and after photos if you'd feel comfortable posting them. You can even blur out your eyes if that helps!