Rhinoplasty with Neck & Jowl Lipo Was a Success. This Guy is a True Artist! - Washington, DC

I wanted the best surgeon in DC and Dr. Hopping...

I wanted the best surgeon in DC and Dr. Hopping was recommended. I wanted to reduce the ethinic-looking bulbous tip of my nose. When I smiled, my bulbous nose would droop down and girls would notice at bars. I knew right away I needed it corrected as a 30 yo single male. I went to a few other plastic surgeons and their photoshop skills did not sell me. The "I can make your quality of life better" line wasn't a selling point. Show me, don't tell me.
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

I first went in for a consultation on a Friday and his practice was slammed. I was happy to have a waiting line as in my opinion, a busy plastic surgeon equals a great plastic surgeon. He took a look at me right away and knew what to do. His photoshop skills were amazing. He took digital photographs of my face at different angles, and then manipulated the photos in front of me, the same day of the 1st consultation. After he manipulated my nose to his recommendation, I asked how I can make my jaw line more appealing. He recommended neck and jowl lipo...and revised my pictures again. I scheduled my surgery a few hours later after I studied my new pictures. I am 10 days post op and from day one I had no bruising. My upper lip is a little swollen which is completely normal and will take about 2-3 weeks post op, from my understanding, to come back to normal. It does affect the look when you speak and smile so being able to work from home is key. All in all, I would recommend him to anybody. He is one of the best and I am very pleased so far.