Rhinoplasty Experience

It has been one month since my surgery and so far...

It has been one month since my surgery and so far I have had no difficulties with recovery. I have seen a dramatic improvement in the appearance of my nose, however it still looks very natural. My experience was wonderful and I owe it all to my wonderful surgeon. I had no pain after surgery and recovery was very easy.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the rhinoplasty community.

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

It has been one month since my Rhinoplasty procedure and my experience with Dr. Chaboki has been wonderful. He has been kind and helpful through my Rhinoplasty journey. During my first consultation, Dr. Chaboki answered any questions that I had and did not try to speed me out of his office. I really appreciated his humble personality and professionalism. He showed me what I could and couldn't do with my surgery and was very realistic. He also used 3D imaging to show me what my nose could potentially look like. After a few visits, I scheduled my procedure. This was my first time having any kind of surgery. Before my surgery, Dr. Chaboki met with me and reassured me everything was going to be fine. My surgery went well and I had no pain during my entire recovery process. He gave me his personal cell phone number incase if I had any problems. I only had a few questions, but he answered all of my phone calls right away. His nurse Irma and office manager Star have also been great. His staff is vey kind. I would highly recommend Dr. Chaboki for any facial plastic surgery needs. I am very pleased with my results so far. I still look like me, but better! If I could do it all over again, I would still choose Dr. Chaboki.