Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty Surgery - Washington, D.C.

About 5 weeks ago I had rhinoplasty and...

About 5 weeks ago I had rhinoplasty and septoplasty preformed. My nose seems like it was upturned and you can see a lot of my nostrils from the front view. I have also noticed that one nostril is a lot bigger than the other one now. I know healing takes a long time but after 5 weeks can I basically expect my nose to look as it does now? Will the tip come down at all?
Hi Bailey, I wanted to find out how you feel about your nose now. Dr. Hopping was recommended by an acquaintance but I'm not sure if I should see him or not. I am looking for a revision to my nose because of the bad job of another well respected doctor did. I had surgery done about seven years ago and my nose is slanted and the nostrils are different sizes. This other doctor had the nerve to blame me by saying I must have slept on my side and damaged the nose. I'm a 50 year old woman and was appalled that a doctor would blame the patient instead of asking what he could do to help me.
Hi Bailey123 How are you doing now, any change in the nose,or your not happy how Dr. Steven Hopping, MD, made you look ? Thanks

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! Here's what doctors say about the nose tip dropping after surgery.

Please keep us posted on how you continue to heal!

Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon