Rhinoplasty - Washington, DC

Dr. Chaboki, a board certified facial plastic...

Dr. Chaboki, a board certified facial plastic surgeon, is an amazing doctor and I highly recommend him to anyone needing corrective surgery. First, he has a reassuring bedside manner and really takes the time to answer any questions and describe the procedure. Secondly, he is very skilled, extremely smart, and a real artist. Thirdly, he is completely thorough, informative, and professional. Fourthly, the follow-up care was excellent. He really cares about you as a person, and not just a number.
For my rhinoplasty, he used an absorbable plate made of polydioxanone instead of rib cartilage for complex septoplasty and rhinoplasty procedures to straighten a deviated nasal septum. This absorbable plate acts as a scaffold allowing the nose to stay straighter as it heals after surgery. Previously, significant deviations of the nasal septum may have required taking rib cartilage from the patient to repair a deviated septum via an open rhinoplasty. Now with this newer technology, Dr. Chaboki repaired my nose with this absorbable plate without requiring the morbidity of rib cartilage. Rib cartilage graft in rhinoplasty requires several hours of operating time and additional patient discomfort. In addition, his advanced rhinoplasty techniques repaired my deviated septum via a closed approach, thus avoiding external nasal incisions and further speeding up patient recovery. He is up on the latest procedures and very skillful in their use. I can finally breathe without effort, which allows me much more restful sleep. It has also helped me with my allergies; I was getting repeated sinus infections, and I haven't had any sinus infections since my surgery.
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Houtan Chaboki is one of the top doctors in his field. He is highly skilled, being a board certified facial plastic surgeon as well as a certified ENT specialist. His work is pretty close to perfect and the results are far better than I even hoped for. He really takes time with his patients to explain the procedure, the results, the follow-up, and answer any questions related to the procedure. He is a caring, smart, skilled surgeon whom I highly recommend. He even gave me his cell phone to call in case I needed him after the surgery. How many doctors do that these days? You can't go wrong with Dr. Chaboki.

I'm glad this went well for you! What was the most difficult part of recovery?

Can post before and after pictures? Can you please take close pics of nose too?? Thank you in advance
Would appreciate it if u post some photo as I have considered this ps for my upcoming revision. Thanx