I Signed Up for 5 Photo Facials - Washington DC

The 1st and 2nd photofacial was not bad. My face...

The 1st and 2nd photofacial was not bad. My face got red but my broken capillaries and age spots did not go away. On the 3rd treatment she did the max voltage. Both my eyes are swollen. My broken blood vessels exploded and I have red spots all over my face.

I am wearing reading glasses to help cover my swollen black eyes.

The nurse has been very nice. Hopefully the swelling will go down and my face will clear up.

Hi Britt,

I had the procedure done 3 days ago and I am a mess. I am in hidden in my office with lights down low. Each day my face gets worse.

I will update everyone when I clear up. Then I will let everyone know if it was worth it.

Please do. At least a four day weekend is coming up so you will have some extra healing time without people. Try to keep your hopes up I'm sure it will turn out better then you expected.

-Britt

Hi Washington,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the review. How long has it been since you had your third treatment, how are you doing today? Based on what other community members have said it takes a little bit of pain and puffiness before you see results, hopefully that is the same for you. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,