A Great Doctor! - Washington, DC

I am 57 years old and I was appalled by the...

I am 57 years old and I was appalled by the fleshiness that was developing on and below my jawline. What I had done: Liposuction of neck and jowl area, Chin implant. It looks great just 6 days post surgery, even with a little bruising and swelling! My husband, who was reluctantly going along for this ride, went from "Whatever makes you happy" to seriously impressed! Perhaps I will opt for something more drastic in the future, but for now I am thrilled with the results of the neck liposuction. I am just blown away by how much the chin implant has balanced my face. Its a change that is very hard to pinpoint (yay) but it also makes a Big Difference! This wasn't just just an anti-aging improvement, it's a prettier-face improvement.
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chaboki offered me a neck lift or neck liposuction. He showed me photoshopped pics of the approximate results of each, and explained thoroughly the difference between procedures, including recovery time and costs. He assured me that though I will continue to age, I will always look better since I had neck lipo. That made sense to me. Besides, I don't want to look like I'm 19-- for a 57 year old, that would be downright weird! More than looking just young, I want to look good. Dr. Chaboki asked to see pics of me from various points in my life. He was clearly engaged in the process of figuring out how best to help me feel like myself. He is very personable and open, welcomes questions, and obviously cares a great deal about his work. Also, he ONLY works on the face! That was very important to me. When it comes to your face, you want a specialist. If you are looking for someone who will turn you into a Barbie doll, I'm sure Chaboki could do it. But that clearly is not his approach, and it would be such a waste of his talents. I highly recommend him.