Great Other Than Dry Shave - Washington DC, DC

FYI to men: TRIM YOUR PITS BEFORE. I had an angry...

FYI to men: TRIM YOUR PITS BEFORE. I had an angry nurse who dry shaved the heck out of my skin. Large investment but well worth it. I used all types of antiperspirants and shirt pads, nothing worked. . Since surgery (2 weeks ago) I've had no sweat AT ALL. I was really sore first night/ 48hrs. Then I was fine. still slightly swollen and sensitive (11 days later).

I'm sorry to hear the shaving was on the rough side. :-/ Dry shaving anything is never a fun experience, even if the person is careful. I'm glad to hear you have seen a good reduction in sweating though!! Hopefully all the swelling will be gone soon too. Keep us posted, and thanks for warning others about shaving before the treatment!

After 2 denials and 4 months I finally got my PPO...

After 2 denials and 4 months I finally got my PPO to reimburse me about 75% of what I paid for Miradry.
Washington Institute of Dermatologic Laser Surgery

The doctors at Washington Institute of Dermatologic Laser Surgery are some of the best in the area but the nurse who did my procedure was rough and jerky. Worst of all she nearly pealed my skin off when she dry shaved my underarms. I had some pain that night/ next day, it felt like a bad sunburn... Not sure if it was from the procedure or the shave job.