A Young 51 and Had Back and Flanks Lipo'd - Very Pleased with Results - Washington, DC

Had lipo of flanks, back (upper and lower) and as...

Had lipo of flanks, back (upper and lower) and as added bonus PS lipo'd mons area and gave it a much needed lift - surgery performed 12/21/12 under general.

Background ~ I had a TT w/muscle repair 2 years ago (very happy with the outcome), however, with the flat tummy my back and flanks seemed to standout more ~ especially in my bathing suit.

First, I absolutely love my PS and went in to see him in Nov. for him to give me an idea of how we could resolve my issues with the back and muffin effect. He initially suggested lipo and extending my TT incision to pull the skin taunt. I'm not a chicken... however, the thought of having a longer scar and longer healing wasn't high on my list of things to do. As a result, we discussed lipo only. He said that this would give me great results, but due to the stretch marks on my skin, I may experience some loose skin.

Well, I am 51 and not looking to be a nude model (at least not in this life) and can deal with some loose skin. I'm 3+ weeks out and the results so far are great. As a matter of fact, when I went for my first post op visit (less than a week later) I was estatic with what I have so far and told him even with the swelling I am completely happy.

Ultimately, my PS did more than what we initially planned on. He decided that since he was turning me over to address the mons area, he gave me some lipo on my upper abs and revised an area just above my belly button (I see a navel piercing in my not so distant future), he also lipo'd and lifted my mons area ~ goodbye ken doll look. I can now wear slinky dresses and pants w/o looking like I'm wearing a jock strap.

All in all, I am very pleased and if someone asked if I'd do it again, I'd answer with a resounding YES!!!!

At some point very soon I plan to post some pics.

Dr. Robert Dennis

Wonderful person and did an excellent job on my first plastic surgery.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in