GREAT Work! - Washington, DC

I had circumferential liposuction performed by Dr...

I had circumferential liposuction performed by Dr Marefat. He's not trying to run a factory like most doctors... getting patients in and out as quickly as possible. He takes whatever time it takes to make the patient happy! I recommend patients get anesthesia if the procedure is expected to be more than an hour.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Liposuction community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Liposuction community.

I had such a great experience, that I went back for more!

I went back to DR Marefat to have my thighs lipo(ed) and love the results even only after a month! Definitely less expensive than the circumferential job (only $4800) and I LOVE my new legs! Got a body makeover and they turned me onto a new financing company that has great deals too! LOVE them!!

I'll add pics as soon as I get a few workouts in. I'm still a little bruised and don't want people to be discouraged. Bruising comes with the territory no matter which doctor is selected, but some people can't get past visuals. By pros/cons, do you mean why I went with lipo vice regular weight loss? I just want to be sure to answer the correct question.
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

I LOVE going to see Dr Marefat and his staff! They're pleasant and have GREAT advice on how to prepare for the procedure and how to maintain the investment.