Liposonix Can Be Very Painful...- Washington, DC

I hard it done yesterday. YOWZA. I had my belly...

I hard it done yesterday. YOWZA. I had my belly and flanks done. At times it was so painful I repeatedly dropped the F-Bomb on the tech doing it. After the belly I told the tech I would come back another time for the planks. I was then given a bit of a break and agreed to "try" the planks. It was also very painful...ever after the tech lowered the "juice." I went home after the procedure, changed into very loose clothing with no underwear and went to bed. It was very difficult to sleep...hard to find a comfortable position. My belly is very swollen and sore to the touch. I reluctantly went to work today but it was very tolerable. I hope to get a good sleep tonight. If I didn't do the planks yesterday, would I go back? Absolutely not. I'm hoping it was worth it in the long run, but OMG.

Too early to give a rating...but it was very painful at times. So much so I was in tears at points during the procedure.

any luck? Which office did you go to - I am looking in DC too
Hi Kirsty. No visible results yet and my stomach is still sore to the touch.
Hi Belleybelle, how are you feeling now? It's been about a month.

Hey Belleybelle, Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. How are you feeling now it's been a week since your procedure? Are you seeing any results yet?

HI Kirsty. My belly is still swollen and sore to the touch. Also lots of bruising. No visible results yet...I was told not to expect anything for 8-10 weeks. Thanks.