First Time for Any Cosmetic Procedure - Washington DC, DC

I am new to the DC area and was concerned about...

I am new to the DC area and was concerned about possible facial scarring that could have resulted from a previous fall. I turned to my renowned ENT doctor at Mt. Sinai Hospital / NYC. When I explained the specific problem, he referred me to Dr. Chaboki in DC who had done his residency under my doctor in New York.

I could not be happier with that introduction. The scarring problem turned out to be a non-issue, so I quickly turned to questions about his expertise in facial fillers. I was curious and over 60 years old, so I felt that I could use some “freshening up.” I informed Dr. Chaboki of my limited budget, and he suggested that we start with lip filler to reduce the signs of aging. The next day I had that procedure and was absolutely delighted with the natural results. A month later, I had facial filler for those lines that extend from the outside bottom nostrils to the outer lips. Again, I was very satisfied, so let me tell you why:

Dr Chaboki explained alternate fillers available for each procedure as well as the pros and cons of each. He was also sensitive to my financial needs and did not push me in any specific direction. I am from New York City and have worked in art, home design, and fashion for several large magazines. With a very specific aesthetic, I look for a natural, fresh image above all. I know that less is more----and that anything that draws too much attention---was probably something not handled with a deft hand and eye. Dr. Chaboki’s standards reflect my standards--so important when seeking not only a doctor’s expertise but, also, his trust and guidance when considering a procedure open to so many interpretations. He is an A+ in my book.

good 4 u..I get a dental block before the lips with Juvie and nasolfolds as well..then u have 0 pain "-)

Its great you received the natural look you were after! I know the fillers can be somewhat painful to have injected. How did you do with that?

Before each injection, the Dr. would say "Pinch" so I knew when they were coming. Of the two procedures, the lips were more sensitive---but each injection is so short, and I just imagined the positive outcome!
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have very high expectations and desire a natural look. Recommended by one of my doctors in NYC