Wish I Had Done This Earlier - Washington, DC

I had a terrible Resty fill under one of my eyes...

I had a terrible Resty fill under one of my eyes about 2 months before my wedding. He used WAY too much and injected badly, leaving what looked like a large kidney bean under my eye. He didn't have any experience with Hyaluronidase and told me of the horror stories and suggested I wait it out. I read similar horror stories on this site and thought it best to avoid further damage before the wedding.

I was hugely wrong. 5 months later with no change to my kidney bean, I went to a local Dermatologist hoping to get some other options for my situation. The Nurse Practitioner saw me and outright begged me to use Hyaluronidase and sucked in by her confidence, I agreed to it. After she told me of a woman with a bad restylane job that she fixed after FOUR YEARS of the stuff not moving from her undereye, I couldn't possibly imagine living another minute with my deformity. Within hours, I looked normal again.

I won't lie, it's not perfect - there is a small line in the tear trough that looks funny but I'll worry about that and how to fix it later. Whatever damage was caused is 100 times better than how I looked before.

Center for Laser Surgery