Wish I Had Done This Earlier - Washington, DC

I had a terrible Resty fill under one of my eyes...

I had a terrible Resty fill under one of my eyes about 2 months before my wedding. He used WAY too much and injected badly, leaving what looked like a large kidney bean under my eye. He didn't have any experience with Hyaluronidase and told me of the horror stories and suggested I wait it out. I read similar horror stories on this site and thought it best to avoid further damage before the wedding.

I was hugely wrong. 5 months later with no change to my kidney bean, I went to a local Dermatologist hoping to get some other options for my situation. The Nurse Practitioner saw me and outright begged me to use Hyaluronidase and sucked in by her confidence, I agreed to it. After she told me of a woman with a bad restylane job that she fixed after FOUR YEARS of the stuff not moving from her undereye, I couldn't possibly imagine living another minute with my deformity. Within hours, I looked normal again.

I won't lie, it's not perfect - there is a small line in the tear trough that looks funny but I'll worry about that and how to fix it later. Whatever damage was caused is 100 times better than how I looked before.

Center for Laser Surgery

Hi egm,

Wow, it sounds like your nurse was so much more experienced than your original doctor which the community can not stop saying is so important. I'm glad it worked out better for you and your kidney bean is gone. Do you know what you will do next? Congratulations on your wedding, how fun. :)

-Britt