Ultherapy, A Success - Washington DC, DC

As I had my arms done in addition to my face and...

As I had my arms done in addition to my face and neck, I was advised to have a general anesthetic. I am 7 weeks out and can already see the difference in my arms every day and tightening on my neck. I am very pleased!! I've been wearing long sleeves for the last year to keep my arms covered and in the last week, I have finally debuted my arms for the first time. That says it all, as far as I'm concerned. I would do it again without hesitation.

Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was very pleased with Dr. Walker's knowledge and training of the relatively new procedure, Ultherapy. She was prepared and focused every step of the way and knows what she's doing. I would recommend her!

Hi Arms: Thank you for your review and taking the time to write. Not wanting to ask your specific age, I am 64 and very interested in getting my neck done...but I am concerned my age may make me not a prime candidate. I read one review who was my age who saw no results. Though doctors have said my skin is in good condition and has good tone, of course they say it will help. Thanks for any input with the age range.
What part of the neck did they do?
Thanks again, Arms. I'm really pleased for you. It must be very exciting...
Dr. Walker preformed the work on the whole arm. When I lifted my arm up before the procedure there was a lot of hanging skin. The procedure diminished the amount of hanging skin but it doesn't make it disappear. My arms are not perfect just better than before. Good Luck!!
Thanks Arms for that info...did you have the inner part of your arms done? My area of yuk is to the front of the underarms, all the way down on the inside and front, to the crook of the elbow. It looks loose and cellulitey. The backs are as taut as can be. Did you have this frontal area done? I know that, most of the time, women complain about the backs of their arms. I am 5' 8" and weigh 129 pounds and work out, so this really tees me off.
$5,000-$7,000 is the general quote.
I am VERY interested in this review as my arms look awful despite being slim and toned. My own doc., who did the Ulthera on my face, didn't seem too interested when I mentioned it to him. Since he's considered one of the top Ulthera physicians, I am surprised. He looked at my arms but didn't really give much of a response.

How much did the arm portion of the treatment cost, if you don't mind my asking?

I haven't read about many people having their arms treated, so it is good to hear you are liking the results. How was the pain associated with having it on your arms compared to your face and neck?

I had a general anesthetic because so many areas were treated!