Fantastic Experience. Been a Little Over 3 Months - Washington DC, DC

It's been a little over three months since my...

It's been a little over three months since my septoplasty/rhinoplasty with Dr. Chaboki and I couldn't be happier with the result. The septum was something I'd been meaning to take care of for about a decade, and my consulting physician at the time recommended that I also take care of excess bone in my bridge which I believe was owing at least in part to a minor childhood injury.

Only a couple of things I wish I would have known: expect possibly some minor effects with the steroids--I was fine mentally, but felt like my face got fuller, temporarily. I also used the eyeshadow applicators you can buy at any drug store to apply the ointment inside my nose (instead of Q tips.) I found them to be gentler and reusable. Also, while I was back on my feet and at the office within ten days, I found that I had a longer-than-expected post-recovery recovery. In other words, it took me a while to feel like running and going at the same busy pace that I'd been used to. For me, however, slowing down was a blessing, and I indulged my extended convalescence.

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

I really have no complaints. I found him to be exceptional. I consulted one other plastic surgeon/ENT in the DC area, whom I did not like and then found Dr. Chaboki. I found him to be immediately serious and professional but warm at the same time. He took out a mold of a skull and showed me the septum and went through what would happen during the spetomplasty. He also took photos and then showed me on the computer what a changed aesthetic might look like. He really won me over with that first visit. He kept asking if I had questions after each explanation he gave. I was apprehensive about the surgery, and he was very reassuring. I also wanted a very natural look, and this is what he gave me. He has both a refined sense of aesthetics as well as a gentle bed-side manner, in addition to being a top-notch clinician. The experience has improved my inner life as well as my appearances in unexpected ways. I feel more confident and open to the world and believe I carry myself in kind now more than before the surgery. His advertisement of "the real self" is true and I believe the perfect description for what can take place.