The Best Decision I Ever Made! - Washington DC, DC

After 29 years of debating, I finally had the...

After 29 years of debating, I finally had the courage to have the bump on my nose removed. It turned out to be the best decision I have ever made and I wish I had it done sooner. Growing up, I've always had a bump on my nose, however I was scared that if I ever had the bump removed, the tip of my nose would change and it would be obvious that I had a nose job.

I didn't know anyone who had a nose job, so I asked every type of question you could think of..."Can I blow my nose? ...When does the cast come off? ...How should I sleep? ...”Will I have pain? ...Etc. The staff was very patient with me and answered all of my questions. I was also happy to hear that the pain would be minimal.

On the day of my surgery I remember going into the surgery room closing my eyes and it felt like a quick blink because when I opened my eyes, my surgery was over and the first thing I noticed was how well I was breathing. It turned out that I also had a deviated septum, so in addition to removing my bump, Dr. Naderi also fixed my septum. I'm so thankful because I’m breathing and sleeping better.

Recover from rhinoplasty was so easy because I had no pain, just a headache the first day and after one week, I went with my mom to have my cast removed. It took less then a minute for Dr. Naderi to remove my cast. The first thing I noticed was my mom crying of happiness. When I looked in the mirror, I was so thrilled with my nose because it looks natural and my eyes stand out for the first time! My self-esteem and confidence has soared to new heights. Thank you Dr. Naderi!

Hello ! I'm so happy for your new nose and how happy you are now . While I was reading your post I felt I was you bc I have the same nose :( I will like to visit Dr. Naderi . Plz can you put pictures before and after or send me by inbox . Thx !

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. I'm so glad you're pleased with your results. Were there any recovery supplies you couldn't have lived without?

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

American Society of Plastic Surgeons. I decided to research plastic surgeons in the Washington DC area and I read just about every positive and negative review on rhinoplasty. The thought of surgery is scary, so I knew that I wanted to go to the best doctor I could find. After extensive research, the only doctor I found to be credible with outstanding reviews was Dr. Naderi. I felt confident in Dr. Naderi because he is Double Board Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery as well as the American Board of Otolaryngology, and the American Board of Medical Specialties. Additionally, rhinoplasty is the major part of Dr. Naderi's practice because he specializes exclusively in Facial Plastic Surgery. I knew Dr. Naderi was a credible doctor, so I schedule my consultation. Upon my first meeting with Dr. Naderi and his staff, I felt at ease because they answered all of my questions. Dr. Naderi even called me on the night of my post opt to see how I was. He truly cares about his patients. Dr. Naderi is truly an artist and he far exceeded my expectations. I will always be thankful to him and his staff for making me feel so comfortable.