Rhinoplasty & Revision Rhinoplasty by Dr. Naderi - Washington DC, DC

I first went to see Dr. Naderi three years ago to...

I first went to see Dr. Naderi three years ago to inquire about Rhinoplasty as I have always been unhappy with my nose. I had a large hump, the tip pointed down, and it was just too big for my face. He was very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable. I went in with expectations of "perfect" noses I had seen on other people and had been comparing mine to. Dr. Naderi quickly assured me that it isn't about the nose that other people have, you need to fit your nose to your own face. After a detailed discussion of the procedure and seeing the computer images of the goal post-op results I decided to move forward with my procedure. Dr. Naderi put my nerves at ease and was great the day of surgery and all of my post-op care.

Fast forward three years later and my nose didn't heal into the petite nose I had pictured. I met with Dr. Naderi again to discuss a revision. It put me at great ease that he agreed with the way I was feeling and knew that more could be done to improve the appearance. I had felt great about having chosen Dr. Naderi for my first surgery but felt even better knowing that I could trust him to do the revision as well. I now have the nose that is perfect to my face and couldn't be happier. It was completely worth it and has made me much more confident and able to enjoy life.
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Internet research. Dr. Naderi is definitely one you can trust to give you the best results possible. He responds to questions and concerns quickly, makes you feel comfortable, and is an amazing surgeon. His staff is also wonderful and getting in for appointments is easy. I wouldn't recommend to go anywhere else for Rhinoplasty or Revision Rhinoplasty!!

Congrats. I am confused if he also did the first op?

Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you're happy with your results.