Outstanding Results with Natural Appearance! - Washington DC, DC

Dr. Steven B. Hopping is not only an extremely...

Dr. Steven B. Hopping is not only an extremely skilled cosmetic surgeon, he is also a warm and caring human being. I first went to Dr. Hopping over twelve years ago for an S-Lift to address some skin sagging and neck jowls on my lower face. That procedure went extremely well, and I returned to work within two weeks. I looked refreshed and rested, not “done”. This summer I returned to Dr. Hopping for an S-Tuck or rejuvenation of the original procedure. Again, all went well, and I am most pleased with the results. A neighbor commented that she could not tell that I had anything done, only that I looked younger with a natural appearance. At age sixty-five, that is a plus!

Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hopping was very involved with me every step of the way: from the consultation, pre-op, surgery, and post-op appointments. In addition, I have found his team to be outstanding. They are pleasant, professional, thorough, and knowledgeable. It should be noted that many of Dr. Hopping’s staff who assisted me over twelve years ago are still with him. I find that to be impressive. My experience allows me to highly recommend Dr. Steven B. Hopping and his staff without exception. I think that they are the best! JM Kane Washington, DC

I'm a godd fan of dc hopping , I had nose eyes cin implant and lyposacion, after 8 years I stil fell like I'm only 49 years old , this gay is the best , gentle carring , and after all I have done to my face , you can't not even tell I have a job done in my face , ps after 8 years I'm still a size 2 , is the best doc in Washington, D.C. .

Hi JM -- Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your experience. Any plans to post pics? I'd love to see how your results turned out.