Just Got Lipo Sonix - Washington DC, DC

I tried zeltiq and found it to be a a total waste...

I tried zeltiq and found it to be a a total waste of money. I didn't see any difference. I am not over weight but have a post 2 kid-middle age pooch that doesn't go away with any amount of weight loss. I wear a size 10 and I'm 5'8. The procedure was very painful in some areas and not is other areas. Flanks hurt a lot and so does the lower abs. (Below belly button). Right above belly button was no problem. I was hit with 60j's 3x's but then lowered it to 55 in some areas. I left just a bit sore but then the next day I woke up to a lot of bruising. (I mean alot! lower belly totally purple. Flanks are also purple.) It's been 5 days now and the swelling is down and the purple is turning to yellow and black. Should I post my pic? Might scare some folks. I'm hearing a lot of good things about it so very hopeful. Will post pics after 4 weeks. The Dr's office was wonderful. The technician was patient but carried on even with me flinching. Very professional. Can't wait for the results.

Sorry title was wrong. Updated it to Lipo sonix.

Sorry title was wrong. Updated it to Lipo sonix.

It's now officially 2 weeks out. All the bruising...

it's now officially 2 weeks out. All the bruising is gone now. I still think it's a bit swollen and it's a bit sore still. But it hasn't stopped me from any activities including all the water sports during my vacation. It's only been two weeks but my husband mentioned that he thought my waist looked better.

So far so good. Will take a picture soon.

Not sure of the process as it's too soon to see what the results will be. But this office was efficient. Honest.. it will hurt! And the most economical. I went to two other offices and they were twice as expensive and they said it "wouldn't hurt".

It's about 8 weeks and my pants in the waist are feeling loose. About an inch loss. Lower abs are slow to show any results. Waist and flanks look good.

Hi Mom45, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us. How are you feeling now it's been another week or so of healing? I would love to see your pics, if you don't mind sharing.

Please do keep us updated on your progress.