No Need to Look Any Further - Washington DC, DC

I wanted to do two vials full of filler because...

I wanted to do two vials full of filler because that is what the last PS did, but he wanted to go with less to see how it turned out. It turned out great. I didn't have the awful swelling this time that I had when someone else did my fillers. I did have some bruising but that was because of some medication I took the day before but forgot about. I think that was because of his technique and the fact that he took his time. I am definitely planning to go back because I am so happy with how natural my face looks so that I can take care of those little lines above my lips.

Glad to hear things went well! What areas did you have the filler placed in? Also, is the $625 you have listed for both syringes, or was that the price for 1 syringe?

Hi, I had the labial folds filled. The cost was for one vial. When I used Perlane, it cost more so I was happy with the cost.

I'm surprised to hear you were charged more for Perlane, but glad that you are happy with what you paid for the Juvederm. It really can make a nice change in the Nasolabial folds!

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Chaboki is a very knowledgeable doctor and good at what he does. He knows his stuff and is very easy to talk to. His office is convenient and the staff are pleasant. I have used facial fillers before and while I liked the person who did them for me in the past, I needed to find someone that was more convenient for me. I did some research and found Dr. Chaboki on this website. It turned out that one of his offices is a block from where I work. I went to his website and filled out the appointment information and I received a call back from one of his staff within hours. I made an appointment for the next week. The office is nicely done and immaculate. The front desk staff is polite but the young lady at the front seemed confused that I was self paying and not using my insurance at my second follow up appointment. Not a big deal comparatively speaking to my entire process. The back room staff are a bit more friendly and responsive than the front desk but the people at the front are also answering phones so I didn't expect them to interact with me that much. I waited for about 15 minutes -- which is a little better than average for DC in my opinion - and I was brought back to the room. A nurse talked to me a bit about what I was looking for and completed my paperwork with me and left to get the doctor. He came within a minute or two. He was extremely nice and he really knows his stuff. He told me about himself and the practice -- there are also ENT's there and the Dr. himself does many procedures dealing with the face - not only fillers and the basics. He also teaches at GW hospital. He is obviously a very smart man but he is also very easy to talk to. We talked about what I was looking to do - fillers - and he explained to me how it would work and why your face does what it does - sagging, loss of volume as we age, etc. This was the first doctor who took the time to explain to me how time affects our face and loss of facial fat etc contributed to the look I was trying to get rid of. One thing that impressed me was that he didn't try to get me to do more than necessary.